IGNORED

Sega is the best third party publisher in the world right now and I'm loving it

I know a lot of the old school types didn't take the Dreamcast's discontinuation to well and wished that Sega still made consoles but honestly in my view they're easily the best third party publisher in the world right now and by quite a margin, let's take a look at some of the games Sega is developing/publishing these days :

- Sonic is finally great again thanks to games like Mania, Frontiers and Superstars

- Super Monkey Ball had a great remake with Banana Mania and is now getting a new game with Banana Rumble

- The Yakuza/Like a Dragon franchise is now at the top of the gaming world in terms of qualify and they're selling better than ever before ( Like a Dragon Gaiden and Infinite Wealth in particular were fantastic )

- Atlus is on fire right now, Persona 3 Reload is a goty contender and Smt V Vengeance is shaping up to be another instant classic

- The Two Point games ( Hospital and Campus ) were great and very creative/innovative games for they're genre.

- The endless space series from amplitude is no slouch either

-Football Manager is the most successful Sports simulation game of them all

-Total War is still going strong

- Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 is one of the best puzzle games I've ever played 

- Sega's new era ( look up the power surge trailer on YouTube) is going to be amazing, finally were gonna get all the sequels and remakes of  those classic ips that we've wanted for ages.

Theres a lot more I could mention but I think this should be enough to prove my point.

Ps : Yes I Know I already posted this on the general gaming chat board but I think this topic also  fit's the modern gaming board very nicely.

Edited by JPF997