IGNORED

Search copy of floppy Program for Scsi WHT

If you are looking for a program that allows use of a SCSI Floppy drive on the WHT card, I don't think there was ever software written to allow that.

There are SCSI Floppy drives out there, but they were never common enough that drivers/DSR hooks were written to support them on the TI. It was always listed as a "future" capability.

• Sad 1

43 minutes ago, Ksarul said:

If you are looking for a program that allows use of a SCSI Floppy drive on the WHT card, I don't think there was ever software written to allow that.

There are SCSI Floppy drives out there, but they were never common enough that drivers/DSR hooks were written to support them on the TI. It was always listed as a "future" capability.

Jim, je te réponds en Français, je ne veux pas de lecteur floppy mais la disquette fourni avec la carte SCSI , il y a une référence dans une de leur doc, avec un programme sous Basic.

Je veux vérifier que ma carte fonctionne a 100 % avant de passer au branchement d'un disque ou autre chose en SCSI.

JL

Edited by humeur
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Gary from OPA said:

There is newer managers that work I use the du2k one to manage my files and the cfhdxs one to transfer files from my PC over rs232 to my Scsi devices

Thanks Gary, it's just a try because I've never tested the SCSI on a TI and with a card that I don't know if it works perfectly, I'm testing just about everything. I had a 1GB disk on hand but unluckily it's the limit of the card, so I have to search my stock. My Iomega drive is recognized anyway I don't have a disk and the mini is 1 GB.

I have a gotek if I need it for data transfer, well it will be slower depending on the data volume than your technique.

JL

Merci Gary, c'est pour essayer car je n'ai jamais tester le SCSI sur TI en plus avec une carte que je ne sais pas si le fonctionnement est parfait, je teste un peut tout.

J'avais un disque sous la main de 1Go mais manque de chance c'est la limite de la carte, donc il faut que je recherche dans mon stock.

Mon lecteur Iomega est reconnu de toute façon je n'ai pas de disque et de plus le mini est de 1 Go.

J'ai un gotek si j'ai besoin pour le transfert de données, bon cela seras moins rapide suivant le volume données que ta technique.

14 minutes ago, Shift838 said:

Which revision of the WHT SCSI do you have?

Revision F dsr 1.6

Not easy SCSI on TI not the hardware but the SCSI Or WDS and the VIB plus the basic commands must no longer be implemented in the dsr. Besides, I don't really understand about WDS

jl

Pas facile le SCSI sur TI pas le matériel mais les SCSI Ou WDS et les VIB en plus les commandes basic ne doivent plus être implanté dans la dsr.

D'ailleurs je comprends pas trop pour les WDS

La revision F dsr 1.6

1 hour ago, mood said:

Revision F dsr 1.6

Not easy SCSI on TI, not the hardware, but the SCSI Or WDS and the VIB plus the basic commands must no longer be implemented in the dsr. Besides, I don't really understand about WDS

Jl

It's not easy, SCSI on TI, not hardware, but SCSI or WDS and VIBs, plus basic commands, no longer need to be implemented in the DSR.

By the way, I don't really understand for WDS

Revision F dsr 1.6

can you snap a couple of hi-res photos for me, one of the front of the card (component side) and one of the back of the card please. I'm comparing versions right now.

• 3 weeks later...