IGNORED

Some files/disks from Jim Uzzell

I came across this set of 30+ disks of Jim Uzzell's that I copied and consolidated (long ago!) into the attached disk images.  They contain a variety of files for the /4A and some for the Geneve.  I saw Geneve clock timestamps on the files as old as 1989. 

Be advised that these images are High Density format (1.44MB - 80 track/36 sector per track/2 side) as used with a Geneve and HFDC-connected floppy.  Per the Myarc "standard", there are three subdirectories on nearly all of the images.  Use TIImageTool or the tool of your choice.

I checked the forum and whtech for posts and folders with Uzzell's name.  I did not find any relevant matches so I'm releasing the images here for those interested in scouring the files.  I seem to recall sending the original floppy disks to someone long ago to review, I don't know what happened after that.   

Jim left us in 2005.  You can read his TI Hall of Fame entry here: TI99ers Hall of Fame - Home Page

a04.dsk a05.dsk a06.dsk a07.dsk a08.dsk a09.dsk a10.dsk a11.dsk a01.dsk a02.dsk a03.dsk

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2