IGNORED

Meet "the team"

Hey everyone, I just wanted to point out that @hcmffm is a co-organiser of the Vectrex High Score club. He's already contributed a lot in the form of all the artwork, the spreadsheet the scores are tracked on and a wealth of experience with organising competitions. I really should have made this clearer sooner, I wouldn't want to take credit for all of his work here! 

He has moderator access in this subforum the same as I, and any rules queries etc can be directed to @hcmffm or myself.

Give him a big thanks for making this awesome club happen!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'd like to thank you both for doing this.  I don't get heavily involved in the Vectrex community, I was in the facebook group for a little while but decided that facebook is not for me, so it's great that you are doing it here, and I  appreciate the effort you guys are putting in to do this.  I like that it is a month long challenge as I don't get too many opportunities to fire up my Vectrex, and this gives me a good chance of submitting some scores each month.  

• Like 3

@Paul: Thank you for your introducing me above, Paul, which puts a smile on my face but makes me a bit blush. 😊 Really great that you've initiated and now organize this Vectrex HSC! And cool that I can assist you in doing so.

@All: Right, I assist Paul as co-organisator of the Vectrex HSC. But Paul is the "front man" of the Vectrex HSC. Thank you all for participating, for nice discussions and comments and the good start with 11 players. Let's make this Vectrex HSC a nice place for everyone who likes playing Vectex games.

Edited by hcmffm
  • Like 2