IGNORED

Need help using 2 TVs I recently got on eBay

kid_snz

33 minutes ago, kid_snz said:

It's interesting that you said perhaps a random channel is set on button 2 or 3. I actually had another TV which didn't have chanel 2 and my console with channel 3 setting was available with 3 on the tv, but it's very noisy. I was about to return it but I found a function to add channel 2 in the tv setting and it was figured.

But somehow the reset button on this tv functions as the power button, like it turns the tv off and on when I pressed and not sure this action is right move or it's broken.

Interesting.  I'm not quite sure what to make of that.

33 minutes ago, kid_snz said:

So you think what I could try is somehow deleting the channel on the button 2 or 3 and adding the right channel to the button, correct?

Yes.  It can't hurt to try :)

I'm not qualified on TV tech like other ones giving input, but I have some basic questions and observations.

To start, the Panasonic TV is peculiar in some ways. The coaxial connection being on a cable lead hanging out is mentioned. I had wondered if that was actually the antenna and the place you plug that lead into is really the connection, even though it is wrong gender. How ridiculous that suspicion was or not doesn't matter because I looked around about this TV model and found out it is wrong suspicion. The cable hanging out is what you would connect Atari to, as you have done.

I believe I found the eBay listing for this TV, sold on Feb 14 and has the same 0184 sticker. That listing says "No Remote" but I am pretty sure I see the remote in one of your pictures, @kid_snz. Other search results on this Panasonic TV model indicate that the remote stowes inside that bottom front panel. It is another peculiar thing about this TV and the remote itself is pretty unique. So now, is it possible you do have the remote and didn't know it?

Your picture:

IMG_0754.thumb.jpg.30bdd30ed341448967b6bfc7ba714294.jpg.2e1cd7e875f8e02a08b03132146eb2a7.jpg

What the remote for this TV looks like:

panasonic-ct-3052-with-the-remote-v0-gonz9meld4hc1.thumb.jpg.d4f33e7701d1048405a8fce696978952.jpg

panasonic-ct-3052-with-the-remote-v0-jcoxxozkd4hc1.thumb.jpg.83927f8e7bfb0a3f63a71823d1ea1abd.jpg

I see also in that eBay listing advertised that this TV displays video successfully. They do not give proof and neither do you. Maybe all they meant was the static shown. But maybe it doesn't actually tune accurately enough or at all to display any input. Did you try connecting another device, VCR, different console, digital tuner, etc?

I have other basic questions and ideas but don't know what it is or where at really in the process, just simple variables that are not clear to me. I see two different consoles in pictures, a Vader and a Jr. I see the Vader set to channel 2. Did you try 3? On this TV? Did you try other console? Etc. Verify and show one thing or one combination of two things (a TV and a console) that IS working is something I'd need to see to really know, myself. But that's just me and I'm not one to convince. It just makes me nervous there are so many pictures and none show most basic things I want to know, that console works, which console it is, and that TV is compatible with ANYTHING. There are/were two TVs and neither works, not with anything? Something stinks.