IGNORED

NTSC conversions for these roms please

AtariYMás009

Hello, I would like to be able to have these roms in NTSC format, and I am not interested in changing the color, since these roms themselves have bad colors and when converted to NTSC they will look as they should.

The truth is that I ask that someone can do these conversations for me because I do not have the resources (nor the patience) necessary to program.

thank you.

Fishing (AKA Fishing Derby) (32 in 1) (1988) (Atari) (CX26163P) (PAL).binFreeway Rabbit (AKA Freeway) (32 in 1) (1988) (Atari) (CX26163P) (PAL).binPac-Man (Hack) (Unknown) (PAL).bin

They're actualy modified versions, for example, in this pac-man version the Ghosts doesen't have pupils, and you can go through some of the walls.

And the console that I play normaly with (an Atari retro handheld) only plays NTSC roms.

Also this version of Pacman is the one that came with my first "Atari" console (an Atari jr clone)

On 3/9/2024 at 6:36 PM, AtariYMás009 said:

I saw that @Thomas Jentzsch did some PAL to NTSC conversions some time ago, like motocross for example.

Could you do at least the pac-man hack conversion please? belive it or not, this game in particular has so much sentimental value for me.

I am currently quite busy with my own projects. And my free time is limited. So I cannot promise anything.

24 minutes ago, Thomas Jentzsch said:

I am currently quite busy with my own projects. And my free time is limited. So I cannot promise anything.

Obviously I don't want to put pressure on you or anyone else, if when you have free time you can do the conversion I would greatly appreciate it but I'm not in a hurry.