IGNORED

FujiNet not booting after successful flash to 8MB version 1.2 firmware

So I just got around to flashing my fujinet 1.5 from version 1.1 to 1.2.  The hardware I have needs the 8MB firmware.  This is the first time I've flashed, followed the instructions and watched the flashing, no errors and under the log it showed it boot, showed the new firmware version and displayed all of the settings i had setup under the 1.1 version.  I disconnected and hooked it backup to my 800XL and it boots to the ready prompt.  I even tried for grins adding a microUSB for power to it with no change.  It powers up and the orange light is steady.  I re-flashed and got the same result.  Am I missing something?  I can open a web browser and access the web interface, it shows the version being 1.2 and hsio is set to 6, which is what it was prior to flashing. I'v added screen grabs from the web page of the configuratiion.

Sorry if I missed this posted somewhere else, when searching I did not come across anything.

Thanks for any assistance in this.

settings1.png

settings2.png

settings3.png

Pick a different revision to flash, and try different usb cables.

Remember to turn off the fujinet until just before flashing, then turn it on...

certain FujiNets don't flash  or won't flash properly if you take too long after powering up.

make sure the usb serial speed in the flasher app is correct speed.

and flash it.

12 hours ago, DjayBee said:

I guess that without logs - collected by the flasher tool while running FujiNet - nobody can help you in a useful manner.

The flash was successful, I'm sorry for no logs, other than what shows on the screen when flashing I'm not familiar with where it creates the log file.  If I had known, it wasn't going to work, I would have copied off that screen.

7 hours ago, _The Doctor__ said:

Pick a different revision to flash, and try different usb cables.

Remember to turn off the fujinet until just before flashing, then turn it on...

certain FujiNets don't flash  or won't flash properly if you take too long after powering up.

make sure the usb serial speed in the flasher app is correct speed.

and flash it.

I'll try going back to 1.1 and see what happens, I'll try to capture the logs just in case this time.

19 minutes ago, Siliconburn said:

The flash was successful, I'm sorry for no logs, other than what shows on the screen when flashing I'm not familiar with where it creates the log file.  If I had known, it wasn't going to work, I would have copied off that screen.

I meant logs from the Fujinet running. 

Keep it connected to the PC and "switch" the flasher tool into logging mode. 

Then try to use it from the Atari. 

You will see lots of log data showing up which will hopefully be useful in finding the problem.