IGNORED

PERFECT DRAGON'S LAIR PLAYTHROUGH (Not the Jag version)

23 minutes ago, UHATEIT said:

Yeah that game is hard, same with Braindead 13. I watched videos of it working for people and I just cant get those timing clicks down. 

With DL I played pretty far into the game, but never finished it, and atm I can't recall why I didn't.

I finished B0D13, the last scene is funny, but with a long chain of different inputs.

For both games I wrote down the moves and mostly discovered the correct ones through trial and error.

In my experience is BD13 the most playable.

Space Ace's gameplay is broken imo, but maybe someone has played through the Jaguar version?

I have played through Jag Space Ace to the end. It was hard work and a lot of trial and error,  even when knowing the correct sequence of moves.

I can see why these games were ground breaking in the 80s. The graphics were leagues ahead of the other games of the era. The interactive cartoon thing is appealing to those of us that grew up on Masters of the Universe, MASK, and Thundercats etc.

I like Space Ace and Braindead 13 on the Jag despite their flaws, as entertainment. I'm yet to play through Dragon's Lair although I do have it on Jag Cd. These games  are of their time IMHO. An important relic, if nothing else, and can be enjoyed for what they are. 

• Like 2