IGNORED

Lava Lamps & 8-Track Theater podcast/radio show (Atari related)

GameGirl420

newshirtdesign.thumb.jpg.ccee8a018830320dcddccf10e4da3f73.jpg

You've probably heard about my show before. It has featured the likes of David Crane(Pitfall) ,Nolan Bushnell(Atari founder),and Bill Ward(Black Sabbath drummer) among others...

Also I am the first DJ in history  to play Atari sounds on FM radio!!! I've actually acquired the VCS recently also and will be using it live on the air. Tune in tonight as I'll be doing a crazy mix of Nintendo Metal,Horror sounds and Atari 2600 noise to crush all the dork online only elitist podcasts. If you're a true Atari and Metal fan,please tune in if you dare!  I'll be on tonight 12AM-2AM PST on this station... https://kxsf.fm/listen/

And if you miss the live broadcasts you can also find my show archive on Spotify and Amazon!  💥🐱

Also airing on KPCR 92.9FM in Santa Cruz,CA and Los Gatos,CA(near Silicon Valley),and this Monday 10PM-12AM PST my good friend and legend Howard Scott Warshaw will be appearing again. This time around he's got a few things to say about the VCS. My friend Ozzy bassist Bob Daisley will be appearing soon again too. He has a thing for vintage computers.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Tune in tonight. I'll be talking to Pulp Fiction actor Frank Whaley and Nirvana drummer Chad Channing will be mentioning what were his fave Atari games during the Bleach tour!

PROMO032724-.thumb.jpeg.f8de0992d67b9ded1a50d5d49a7020a6.jpegpr

Also will be streamed live on my Youtube channel tonight. Can't wait. There's also gonna be another game released based on my podcast this year. Some dumb haters who complained about the first game haven't played very many games. As if all the games they play are perfect? Yea right. They missed the whole point.  💥🐱 Also unleashing some new VCS sound FX during the live mix on FM radio and beyond. Don't miss it.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I'll be on KPCR 92.9FM  tonight unleashing an audio assault of Atari VCS sounds,and also special guest Kevin Finn (aka Glitch Gremlin),one of the main collaborators for the Angry Video Game Nerd,tune in I'll be on from 10-12AM Pst....  https://www.kpcr.org/

And later this week I'm doing a 420 special with High on Fire/Sleep guitarist Matt Pike appearing and also voice actor from the Half Life series

will be appearing in his usual "Cosmic commentary" for my show while I'll be firing some shots at some  small time podcast dork dweebs(lol)trying to diss the first Lava Lamps game(these wannabe gamer morons must hate on ET 2600 as well,let's see them try to release their own game and have it be just as good,they suck) while airing a Heavy mix of Doom and Nintendo Metal  all on live FM radio.

Edited by GameGirl420
  • Like 1

On 4/20/2024 at 1:35 PM, GoldLeader said:

BTW,

Happy belated Birthday!  But it's 4-20!  (D'oh!)  Spaced it earlier...

What days of the week is your show on?

Right on,thanks!!!! lol At least someone here is thoughtful. I did get another b-day wish from Svengoolie again this year so it's all good.

Actually now that you've asked,I'll be on the air tonight with that new episode on KPCR 92.9FM and online at http://kpcr.org you can tune in on that link.

I'm on every Monday on that station from 10PM -12AM Pst.It's gonna be a really heavy show tonight,and funny enough guitarist Matt Pike of Sleep

is also a gamer so we'll be chatting up on what his favorites are.

Also airing every Thursday 12AM-2AM Pst on KXSF 102.5FM http://kxsf.fm and they rerun my show every Friday too 10PM-12AM Pst!!

• Like 2