IGNORED

to all atari fans!

hi,

Explore around the front of your house a bit. There you will find a large, rectangular piece of wood, possibly with glass panels in it. Chances are it has some type of nob, handle, or latch. Congratulations! you've found 'the front door'. Outside this 'door' is a place called 'the real world', go check it out, it's good fun!

:P  :D

I've never heard of this game called "Door." Could you post a ROM image please? :wink:

Seems to be the hidden game project he is working on :D :D

you guys know we are working on a game??? :( :? :|

You never know, you might even meet some women out there (here), if your really really lucky you might find one who wants to come home with you and play with your knob :P (those of you lacking rotary controlers dont worry, another will be going up fairly soon (dirty minds lol, what did you think I ment? eh?)).

--Tyrant (who thinks he has found a new girl who would like to play with his many knobs)

Explore around the front of your house a bit. There you will find a large, rectangular piece of wood, possibly with glass panels in it. Chances are it has some type of nob, handle, or latch. Congratulations! you've found 'the front door'. Outside this 'door' is a place called 'the real world', go check it out, it's good fun!  

These other people appear to have computers inside their house. According to your tutorial, "the real world" exists on the interior of my house. I've heard people talking about the mystical world you speak of for ages. This house must be worth a fortune! It is a quite a masterfully brilliant place, if I do say so myself. I see why people talk about it in school so much. I just wish there were a course in school that actually releated to the subject somehow. Then again, whenever Clem heard someone talking about "the real world," she'd get in your face and scream, "WHAT THE *#@$!%^$& IS THIS?!?" Obviously, you all have some sort of reasonable knock-off. :D

SOrry I still cannot figure out paypal, someone please help me, also whilst on the subject I am having difficulty with other simple tasks around the house, there are access ways in each of these .. er.. 'rooms' but occasionally they are barred by a rectangular object, I have not figured out how to operate these, please can someone help, I know they do something and there is a way to gain access to the exit from the 'room' but I just can't figure it out...

:)

OOO cutting :)