IGNORED

Unboxing The Atari 400 Mini

PowerDubs

On 3/20/2024 at 1:57 PM, x=usr(1536) said:

Wait...  You mean...  It comes...  IN A BOX?

*swoon*

(Nothing against the machine at all, but unboxing videos are kinda played out these days.)

is this a special edition box set?

40 minutes ago, iamscuba2 said:

Id love to get one!

I'm sure some of the Yootoobers that got them for free will have them on ebay before the end of the month

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 3/20/2024 at 1:57 PM, x=usr(1536) said:

(Nothing against the machine at all, but unboxing videos are kinda played out these days.)

I never saw the appeal of unboxing videos at all.    Are people so bored they'll watch someone else take a product out of a box and draw out the process as long as possible?   I guess so, people keep making them!  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

And I hate the way that so many of these glorified unboxing videos will call themselves reviews or unboxing and review. I always look at the duration. OK, the video is 3:30. OK, I call BS. It's an unboxing video, period. There's no reviewing being done.

• Thanks 1

I will be reviewing the unit itself on Tuesday, but I am doing an unboxing video as well.  I typically do all in one but this time I am doing them separately.    I love talking and showing things Atari on my channel, simple as that.   

• Like 1

I like unboxing videos too, to a degree. I like to know what to expect when I purchase things, especially something expensive or a tech item. It's nice to have an idea what is included. I just hate glorified unboxing videos that call themselves reviews when they plainly aren't reviewing anything.

• Like 1

Here's mine (trying to avoid cluttering other threads); should be available in the next few (dozen) minutes. I fire-up every game (except Basketball) and a few from USB key as well, hence the runtime, though I've become more ruthless with my editing 😅

Edited by Sean_1970