IGNORED

AdvSkelVic65/65 updates!

Hi!  Recently, I updated AdvSkel65 and AdvSkelVic65 online.  The main updates are save game support for the Vic65 version, some optimizations and bug fixed and improvements to the PrintTok function which is responsible for printing compressed text strings.  They are in the same location as the previous versions at c65 additions - Manage /game at SourceForge.net.  If you want the info about these programs without downloading anything, you can find them at Tools - Plus/4 World (powweb.com).  They're under Programming.  Try them out!  BTW, if you want to compress strings for other programs, PrintTok can be found at c65 additions - Manage /ui at SourceForge.net.  IIRC, version 004 supports 64 one-byte tokens and 62 two-byte tokens, while 005 supports 128 one-byte tokens and several possibly-useful control characters, including clear screen, pausing and tabs.  I want to add 26 more one-byte tokens to 004 but need to know how to specify an escape character such that it isn't converted by cc65 for the CBM versions.  I also want to add up to 128 two-byte tokens to 005.  I apologize for this, but right now, PrintTok doesn't compress literals and requires manual compression.  I'm working on a better version and am early in the process of collecting tokens.  If you have any other additions, please reply.