IGNORED

Nickel Arcade in Rockford, IL

Robert M

Has anyone else visited the nickel arcade in Rockford, IL. I checked it out yesterday and its pretty nice. You pay $1.75 admission to get in, then there is a wall of classic games (pac-man, DK, scramble, etc.) all set on free play. There are about 15 newer games for a nickel to 20 cents to play, and a bunch of play for ticket games if that is your thing. It was very nice. I plan to go a couple time a year. If your're in the Nothern IL area I recommend giving it a try.

Cheers

Has anyone else visited the nickel arcade in Rockford, IL.  I checked it out yesterday and its pretty nice.   You pay $1.75 admission to get in,  then there is a wall of classic games (pac-man, DK, scramble, etc.) all set on free play.  There are about 15 newer games for a nickel to 20 cents to play, and a bunch of play for ticket games if that is your thing.  It was very nice.  I plan to go a couple time a year.  If your're in the Nothern IL area I recommend giving it a try.

Cheers

That sounds like Nickel City your talking about.

Out here in San Jose, we've got two of them.

There's one a few blocks from my house.

I enjoy going there. Love the selection of the Old and New Games. :)

Has anyone else visited the nickel arcade in Rockford, IL.  I checked it out yesterday and its pretty nice.   You pay $1.75 admission to get in,  then there is a wall of classic games (pac-man, DK, scramble, etc.) all set on free play.  There are about 15 newer games for a nickel to 20 cents to play, and a bunch of play for ticket games if that is your thing.  It was very nice.  I plan to go a couple time a year.  If your're in the Nothern IL area I recommend giving it a try.

Cheers

Ohh!!!!

I just had a video-game induced orgasm!

I GOTTA make the 100 mile trek up there!

That sounds like Nickel City your talking about.

My bad. You're right its called Nickel City. Apparently its part of CapCom according to the website.

Ohh!!!!  

I just had a video-game induced orgasm!  

I GOTTA make the 100 mile trek up there!

Its your lucky day Inky. There is a Nickel City in Northbrook, IL.

Nickel City Northbrook

(Formerly Super Just Games)

555 Waukegan Rd

Northbrook, IL 60062

Tel: (847) 559-8727

Enjoy!