IGNORED

STE demo 4096 colors

2 hours ago, atari_lynx_fr said:

Interesting thing! When it's on a floppy disk, it works! :)

I think that demo doesn't like Ultra Satan...

Thanks to all.

Which HD software are you using? Sometimes playing around with the amount of cache/buffers will

let stubborn software run.

Worth a shot.  :)

Ultrasatan user here with a Mega STe. It didn't work when unpacked, but it did work when I used Peter Putnik's Image Runner. Simply put the .st file on your hard disk, and drag it over to the appropriate .prg file. Since I'm using TOS 2.06, I dragged it to IMGRF2.PRG.

IMGRF.ZIP

13 hours ago, Zap! said:

Ultrasatan user here with a Mega STe. It didn't work when unpacked, but it did work when I used Peter Putnik's Image Runner. Simply put the .st file on your hard disk, and drag it over to the appropriate .prg file. Since I'm using TOS 2.06, I dragged it to IMGRF2.PRG.

Hmm, I did finally get around to trying this out and I had the same result on my Mega STe as well. Even booting up totally "clean". I

also tried running it from the AUTO folder and a copy moved out of the AUTO folder and into the main archive folder. No difference.

I already had P.Pera's Image runner software installed - I'll try that next. Thanks for the heads up.  :)

• Like 1