IGNORED

Pac-Line 2600: Atari 2600 Homebrew

Just now, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

Just added a "complete" list of all the Paku Paku / Pac-Line versions I could find to the first post, I've got 19 listed so far. Very popular game to port! 🙂

- James

Thanks for posting these! The Game Boy link seems to be broken, though. I found a Game Boy port, but by a different developer than the one you listed:

https://oscarbraindead.itch.io/paku-paku-gb-gameboy

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Karl G said:

Thanks for posting these! The Game Boy link seems to be broken, though. I found a Game Boy port, but by a different developer than the one you listed:

You're very welcome Karl! Not sure why the Paku Paku Port GB link isn't working for you, I just tried it again and it's all good here. Here's a screenshot of it:

image.thumb.png.3f66d43a94dd0be476f36436a1941232.png

30 minutes ago, Karl G said:

Good find! I've added it into the list. 🙂

- James

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

You're very welcome Karl! Not sure why the Paku Paku Port GB link isn't working for you, I just tried it again and it's all good here. Here's a screenshot of it:

It says that a password is required to access the page, and I don't have one. This happens regardless of whether or not I'm logged onto my itch.io account.

Screenshotfrom2024-05-0218-22-17.thumb.png.8f21d86ba1492340a043a750b0f8c47f.png

24 minutes ago, Karl G said:

It says that a password is required to access the page, and I don't have one. This happens regardless of whether or not I'm logged onto my itch.io account.

Oh! Super weird!! I just tried it on another browser and it asked me for a password.

Wait... Now that I think about it, I DID get a password for the site a ways back. It's from this Reddit thread.

- James

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, atari2600land said:

I made one for the Odyssey 2 called "The Horrible Ghosts of Uranus."

Awesome, I saw you were working on something for the Odyssey 2! I'll add it to the list with the date when the binary or video is released.

- James