IGNORED

ST Ports time again - Operation Return only until May 4th

Gaztee

Its that time again 😮 Two more ST ports are now available for pre-order. The two games this time are Operation Thunderbolt and Return of the Jedi. Both games are complete with manual and will be £50 plus tracking and packing. If you just want a cart of the game then this option is £40 plus tracking and packing. If you would like your games on a clear, red or green cartridge, this is an extra £5 per game. Please state colour when ordering. The pre-order period will finish at the end of Star Wars day!

If you have missed any of the previous ST ports you can order these at the same time too. 

As a bonus and to save on postage costs we are also offering you the opportunity to purchase a copy of Frogged. A portion of the proceeds from this game will go to St. Wilfreds Hospice. The game comes complete with box and manual. The first 30 copies of Frogged will come on a green cart, after that they will come with our Uwol orange shells. Cost of the game is £40. The game will head to Etsy soon with a price increase to cover costs. 

If you would like to order the games then please email peleiades81@gmail.com. Please use Operation Return as your email title. In the email please include your AA handle, country of residence and which games you would like, and any colour variant of cartridge. An invoice will be sent for payment shortly after.

Edited by Gaztee
Missed info
  • Like 7

On 4/11/2024 at 5:50 PM, Gaztee said:

Its that time again 😮 Two more ST ports are now available for pre-order. The two games this time are Operation Thunderbolt and Return of the Jedi. Both games are complete with manual and will be £50 plus tracking and packing. If you just want a cart of the game then this option is £40 plus tracking and packing. If you would like your games on a clear, red or green cartridge, this is an extra £5 per game. Please state colour when ordering. The pre-order period will finish at the end of Star Wars day!

If you have missed any of the previous ST ports you can order these at the same time too. 

As a bonus and to save on postage costs we are also offering you the opportunity to purchase a copy of Frogged. A portion of the proceeds from this game will go to St. Wilfreds Hospice. The game comes complete with box and manual. The first 30 copies of Frogged will come on a green cart, after that they will come with our Uwol orange shells. Cost of the game is £40. The game will head to Etsy soon with a price increase to cover costs. 

If you would like to order the games then please email peleiades81@gmail.com. Please use Operation Return as your email title. In the email please include your AA handle, country of residence and which games you would like, and any colour variant of cartridge. An invoice will be sent for payment shortly after.

Email sent Gaz thanks!

Posted (edited)
On 5/3/2024 at 9:25 AM, Rick Dangerous said:

Oh man can't believe I almost missed these …

Believe it!

On 5/3/2024 at 12:08 PM, Gaztee said:

Got it :)

image.thumb.jpeg.0b9788bc28d03af98a0869aba260b831.jpeg

Edited by Editorb

• 1 month later...
On 4/11/2024 at 2:50 PM, Gaztee said:

ugh totally was out of the scene when this came up =(

Same here, I have both Star Wars and ESB for the Jag. I had hoped to be able to snag a copy of ROTJ when it would eventually be done.  But I then again, I do still have my Arcade 1Up Star Wars cab. But Jag carts take up less space lol.

On 7/5/2024 at 11:02 PM, Robert Henning said:

ugh totally was out of the scene when this came up =(

On 7/6/2024 at 3:26 PM, matthew954 said:

Same here, I have both Star Wars and ESB for the Jag. I had hoped to be able to snag a copy of ROTJ when it would eventually be done.  But I then again, I do still have my Arcade 1Up Star Wars cab. But Jag carts take up less space lol.

I do have two copies of ROTJ and OT left if you're still interested? 

• Like 1

Quick update

UK orders have now shipped, they will hopefully land in the next day or two. International orders will ship on Friday. Didn't have enough time to sort out all the paperwork that is required these days. So I will drop them at the post office first thing Friday morning.

Thanks again for your patience.

Gaz

• Thanks 2