IGNORED

4 port bios

ToddUGA

Mr. Wiz has a way of being mysterious...  :roll:  you might want to try asking him to do it for ya.   ;)

:ponder:

Ok.  CUPWIZ, can you please burn me a copy onto a 2532?  Send me a private message if you would like.

I may actually have a real ROM, I need to check. :)

BTW, I am not that good with cup's ! :P

Ahh.. I'm thinking of writing for the 5200, but if I just capture the RAM vectors and avoid jumping into the BIOS, all should be well.

-Bry

Good luck with that! I enjoy playing around with the 5200 even more than the 2600. Plus it's not too hard to port over to 400/800/XE

Mr. Wiz has a way of being mysterious...  :roll:  you might want to try asking him to do it for ya.   ;)

:ponder:

Ok.  CUPWIZ, can you please burn me a copy onto a 2532?  Send me a private message if you would like.

I may actually have a real ROM, I need to check. :)

BTW, I am not that good with cup's ! :P

Your like that guy behind the curtain pulling levers and making a bunch of smoke and loud noises.. :D :wink:

Ahh.. I'm thinking of writing for the 5200, but if I just capture the RAM vectors and avoid jumping into the BIOS, all should be well.

-Bry

Some company (I forget which) actually programmed their cart so it would check which version bios it was running on, and then run the appropriate code.

-Bry

Some company (I forget which) actually programmed their cart so it would check which version bios it was running on, and then run the appropriate code.

That works until Atari changes it again. Since the vectors are all placed in RAM during boot-up, I see no reason not to just use those addresses.

-Bry

-Bry

That works until Atari changes it again. Since the vectors are all placed in RAM during boot-up, I see no reason not to just use those addresses.

-Bry

Yah, but atari cant do that anymore, now can they?