IGNORED

BreakOUT arcade machine for sale...NEW PICS!!!

GMCowgirl

Hey, (MORE PICS AVAILABLE!!!!) SORRY SOME ARE FUZZY!!! :roll:

Yeah I really don't know much about the arcade versions of Atari. Im a 2600 collector and I'll stick stricktly to it. I need to get rid of this Game cause it just takes up way to much room....Well I am gonna try my best to describe this thing!!!

I acquired it through a friend of mine but anyways...

One side the illustrated paper is comming off (almost feels like wall paper) could be reattached I am sure. The other side has a piece missing from a tear. Body is in great shape marquee still lights up, game works last time I turned it on about 3 months ago, paddle is jumpy...im guessing it needs to be cleaned, Has black and white screen but colored plastic strips on the screen to give the effect of colored bars. One simple red button for game start/ ball release. Two player game two white circles above coin collector for choice. The coin collector has a 3 dents and scratches obviously from being opened becuase it didnt have a key. New door could easily be put on. And the back panal needs a new latch to hold it on. I know nothin more than that about this game or anything!!

FULLY FUNCTIONAL SOUNDS STILL WORK EVERYTHING!!! AS OF 10-27-03 9:30AM!!! ....sorry its a bit dusty.

I am askin $75 but more than willing to negotiate.....I just need to get rid of it....I also hate to say It will have to be picked up!!!! unless you want to spend that $200 or more for it to be shipped!!!! Any questions want more pics so on so forth you can instant message me through Yahoo or MSN (NicoleCK2001@yahoo.com or NicoleCK2001@hotmail.com) Or email me at my hotmail addy!! Also if anyone has any info on this such as age or somethin please inform me. Thanks

post-4251-1067213526_thumb.jpg

post-4251-1067213527_thumb.jpg

post-4251-1067213528_thumb.jpg

post-4251-1067213529_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...