IGNORED

Atari 50th LP ... who's buying one?

82-T/A

39 minutes ago, 82-T/A said:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CTD1L2P6

Ok, I just bought one... no idea why, but I did. Anyone know what songs are on it? haha...

Amazon says Bob Baffy was the sole artist.  Discogs only lists one credit for him, and it was on the Midwest Collective various artists album (probably a sampler for Piko Piko Records), which looks to have been put together around 2013.

2 hours ago, BassGuitari said:

Hated House?

And seriously, what's going on with the capitalization?

😀😀  Ha, the capitalization is rough, but yeah the Hated House is just ridiculous. 

Edited by TampaBay
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I really hope they fix the cover by the time the regular version ships, but I am not hopeful about it. Turns out these records are most likely already pressed, since Atari released a limited number of them to record stores for Record Store Day last Saturday. I haven't seen one to check the accuracy of the track list, but all the promotional material is a mess of bad capitalization and spelling. Getting this for VCTR-SCTR "Vector Sector" as that track rips.

Edited by Mockduck

This is an album of the in-games music for the "enhanced" games released with Atari 50th, so the new Haunted House, VCTR-SCTR, Neo Breakout, etc. The tracks are all excellent electronic retro style bangers, VCTR-SCTR in particular is really good.