IGNORED

My two USB sticks are not detected

Good evening, I purchased an Atari Flashback 12 gold.
I wanted to add the 2600 game library using a USB key
I have the cable that allows you to connect a USB key between the power supply and the console.
I tried two USB keys and none are detected by the console.
I format it in Fat32, I create a "Game" directory and I place the Roms in .a26 there.
What did I miss?
A big thank-you !

27 minutes ago, Jean-mi said:

Good evening, I purchased an Atari Flashback 12 gold.
I wanted to add the 2600 game library using a USB key
I have the cable that allows you to connect a USB key between the power supply and the console.
I tried two USB keys and none are detected by the console.
I format it in Fat32, I create a "Game" directory and I place the Roms in .a26 there.
What did I miss?
A big thank-you !

Did you download the updated Firmware from the AtGames website and install it?  You can't access the USB stick until you update the firmware.  The link is here:

https://firmwareupdate.atgames.net/

18 minutes ago, Jean-mi said:

I tried to update it with "driverAssitant_v4.6" and "AndroidTool_Release_v2.69"

I held the reset button and turned on the console but the program does not detect the console

That method is complicated.  There's a much easier method if you have the USB stick and the splitter cable.  I copied and pasted from the AtGames website.  (This is for the 50th Anniversary Flashback, but it's basically the same procedure.  Just use the correct Firmware that you downloaded).  Make sure to rename the Firmware file as indicated in the instructions.

Alternate Firmware Update Method

There is another method of updating the firmware but requires this OTG Power Cable. If you have this and a FAT32 formatted USB stick, please proceed with the following:

• Power off the Atari Flashback Gold.
  • Plug in the P1 Joystick (the one with buttons on the front) into the port labeled LEFT.
  • Plug the OTG cable microUSB connector into the console (male end of the OTG cable into the console).
  • Plug the power into the female end of the OTG adapter.
  • From a computer, download atari_update.img (Latest AR3080_v1.1.1) – Scroll towards the bottom of the page, login to the portal and click the Download button for the Flashback model you will be updating (i.e. Flashback Gold 50th, Flashback 12 Gold, etc.). *NOTE: The actual filename may instead be atari_update_1.1.1.img.
  • Rename atari_update_1.1.1.img to atari_update.img
  • Copy the atari_update.img file to the root of the USB stick.
  • Plug your USB stick containing the atari_update.img file into the female USB 2.0 port on the OTG adapter.
  • Power on the Atari Flashback Gold.
  • When you see the firmware update dialog (below), move the joystick to the left (Yes).
  • Once updated, power off the console and remove the USB stick.
  • Delete the atari_update.img file from the USB stick to prevent it from auto-updating in the future.
  • Verify that the update was successful by reviewing the first point here. It should report V1.1.1 (or higher).
  • That’s it!