IGNORED

yakuza

Dragonforce Europe need list:

Dragonforce is looking for the following people, if you think you can be a part of our new team.

please drop a email at: Dragonforce@atarijaguar.net

for LIVE chat contact. here are the possibilities:

Msn: Dragonforce1985@hotmail.com

Yahoo:

Aim:

Once the game development is done. We will be looking to get the game published, resulting in

payments by the publisher.

We are searching for serious people that really want to dedicate their time into the development of this game.

Lead Artist (1)

Artists (2)

Designers (2)

Audio Manager (1)

Audio Programming (1)

Sound Effects (1)

Documentation (1)

Packaging Design (1)

You’re jobs for begin a:

Lead Artist : You will lead the artist team to develop cutting edge graphics that should be played on a low end pc’s.

Artist: You will design the in game graphics, title screen, menu screen with adobe Photoshop (version 7 is highly recommend) & experience with blender 3d is also recommend

Designer: You will design the map for the games, you can choose whatever product you want to use.

Audio Manager: You will make sure that the music and sound effects come in time and make sure the music is high quality.

Audio Programmer: You will create Music with a professional sound making tool. Making it sure that the sounds you use are royalty free.

Sound Effect creator: You will find and/or create professional sound effects that will be required to fit into the game.

Documentation writer: You will write all the documents for the game, explaining everything detailed and user friendly. Packages required: Adobe Acrobat 6.0, Microsoft Word, Notepad.

Packaging designer: You will design the game package.

We hope to have you soon in our team

Yours truly,

Dragonforce Europe

sorry,

forgot to mention that development has already started and no programmers are needed (sorry) there are already 2 programmers on this game) :)

for any questions dont hesitate to contact me.

So, is the name of your company Yakuza or Dragonforce Europe? I like Dragonforce Europe. Sounds catchier.

Also, I would like to know if you have any GFO positions open? As I am well qualified in this area and would be interested in joining your team if such a position were offered. :D

hi,

Yes "Dragonforce" was this band. and we did had some contact before with each other concerning boutt heir music in Project Yakuza.

Also our group name is called "Dragonforce Europe".

Sorry guys. /me got no money for 6 months to buy a jag dev kit or a bjl kit. you have to wait for a jaguar version in the future.

And last but not least. LOW END PCS means a pentium 2 333 mhz, 392 mb ram, 5.1 sound card, 52 speed cdrom. so its actually the pc i got for development ;).

ps. if you all want other jobs, i will have to talk to the other programmer bout this. :)

Take care in the main time,

Dragonforce Europe

hWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!! :D oh my goooddd!! PLEASSSSEEEE!!

my stomachhh!!!!! WEEHHEHHAHAHAHAH!!!

:P GFO! :P you really CRACK ME UP ON THAT ONE :P

Well, I thought that the game was for Jaguar, because I remember when DragonForce joined he AA forum, and his wish was to do a game on the console. My mistake...  :)

hey dont worry. if i ever have the money to buy the jag development system i will buy it. in the main time, yakuza is planned.

we already got 8 people working on this game and still more people are needed :)

oh and we got a GFO department :P :D :P for all youre questions regarding atari jaugar development, prototype game for sale, Project Yakuza you can send a email to our new department:

Dragonforce-GFO@atarijaguar.net it really works. however just read the email carrfully when you received the email ;)