IGNORED

Howard Scott Warshaw's thoughts on the VCS console

GameGirl420

Tune into my new podcast episode airing tomorrow night 10PM-12AM Pst(and also airing this Monday night on KPCR at the same time slot)with special guest Howard Scott Warshaw!! :D

Just spoke to him just now and he's gonna be sharin' some of his views on the new VCS console,and also what he's been programming lately on it. Something you shouldn't miss! Also about to hear more of my VCS in action on live radio. Interview transcription also coming soon online. Any questions you got for HSW lemme know here too thx!

Edited by GameGirl420
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, jeremiahjt said:

Does that mean Yars' Academy is planned for the VCS 800?

Damn, I was hoping for a spiritual sequel to one of his other games, maybe titled "Generic Non-Spielberg Space Alien"  :)

• Haha 6

On 4/25/2024 at 6:44 AM, jeremiahjt said:

Does that mean Yars' Academy is planned for the VCS 800?

I asked him about this yesterday lol,and he actually texted me back quick. Here's his response...

yars.jpg.b3e591942d04f90e3a7a0de12b4546e7.jpg

Omg,a real sequel to Yar's!? Oh hell yes. Can't wait to interview him again very soon!

• Like 2

My new interview with him will be available on streaming services(Spotify,Amazon,etc) in a few weeks in case anyone can't catch the live airings. It's a two part interview actually!

Would love to hear what kind of questions you got for him? Serious questions only btw(no trolling plz)...

He will be telling me what programming's like for the VCS 800 compared to the old days...

1 minute ago, GoldLeader said:

That'd be Awesome if he was working on a sequel to Yars' Revenge for Atari (2600)!!

Yea that's what the deal is from what he's been tellin' me!!! 

• Like 2

Helly everyone! Here's a question for HSW for tonight's show:
PlaidMouse asks "Mr. Warshaw, besides a sequal to Yar's Revenge, would you be interested in creating any new games for the Atari 2600? Also, would you be interested in creating any games that use your expertise in psychotherepy in order to create something really unique? Thanks in advance!"