IGNORED

Shipping the NES

vanman

is it just me or does vanman becomming a question overasker

Sorry, I didnt really want to perturb anyone. If the deal is made I just want to know how much the shipping would be. I am just now starting to collect and so I have alot of questions, so I really didnt mean to upset people. I figure people here could help me, which I thank. Althoug I am going to stop asking questions because I think a few people are starting to get mad.

i don't think theres such a thing, shouldn't he be able to use the boards to ask questions of people who probably know the answers?

Thanks for backing me up.

is it just me or does vanman becomming a question overasker

Sorry, I didnt really want to perturb anyone. If the deal is made I just want to know how much the shipping would be. I am just now starting to collect and so I have alot of questions, so I really didnt mean to upset people. I figure people here could help me, which I thank. Althoug I am going to stop asking questions because I think a few people are starting to get mad.

i don't think theres such a thing, shouldn't he be able to use the boards to ask questions of people who probably know the answers?

Thanks for backing me up.

Ask whatever you want. Thats what these forums are for, to learn about classic videogames.

Just remember. Lots of sellers will rob you blind on shipping charges. Sometimes being well over what the thing actually costs to ship. Ask them first and see if they plan on making you pay a bundle.

Shipping on carts seems a bit high too much of the time. Like $4-5 a single NES cart. Highway Robbery!

JillyGames is a good seller. She sells NES and Genesis all the time and combines on multiple purchases. And most games are cheap with set BIN prices. And she gives away up to two free games when you BIN certain priced items. I got Aliens 3 and Sports Talk Football. (Aliens 3 was bad label. I traded that one in to GS for $1.50. But it was free. What do you expect?)

http://stores.ebay.com/id=89194692

Shipping varies by weight and volume... so if you pack everything really tightly, you should get a decent rate. Next day air is the only expensive shipping method I've ever used. $10.75 just to mail a $20 bill, a $10, and a $5.

Size doesn't matter, there is a limit on what can be sent without being charged extra, it is like 60 inches or something. You could pack one little light thing in a huge box that is just under the limit would cost the same as something in a smaller box well under the limit.

The main two factors are weight and distance between zip codes. And of course what type of mail is used (Fisrst class, priority, next day.)

Just remember. Lots of sellers will rob you blind on shipping charges. Sometimes being well over what the thing actually costs to ship. Ask them first and see if they plan on making you pay a bundle.

Shipping on carts seems a bit high too much of the time. Like $4-5 a single NES cart. Highway Robbery!

JillyGames is a good seller. She sells NES and Genesis all the time and combines on multiple purchases. And most games are cheap with set BIN prices. And she gives away up to two free games when you BIN certain priced items. I got Aliens 3 and Sports Talk Football. (Aliens 3 was bad label. I traded that one in to GS for $1.50. But it was free. What do you expect?)

http://stores.ebay.com/id=89194692

Shipping for games should be no more than 2 bucks a game, once again, highway robbery.