IGNORED

Add another mystery bbs software to the list.

ARTS: Atari Remote Trading System —- based off of apples AE (ascii express) software - mentioned in The Remote Informer which is an earlier zine ,and as far as I know the only group that were solely based on phreaking and also solely based on Atari .. What I wouldnt give to have a copy of the file archive of their bbs.. I bet all of the phreaking apps I remember as a youth were.. Even still - it would be neat to find the ARTS software itself if it was ever released… 

6 hours ago, AtariPhreak said:

ARTS: Atari Remote Trading System —- based off of apples AE (ascii express) software - mentioned in The Remote Informer which is an earlier zine ,and as far as I know the only group that were solely based on phreaking and also solely based on Atari .. What I wouldnt give to have a copy of the file archive of their bbs.. I bet all of the phreaking apps I remember as a youth were.. Even still - it would be neat to find the ARTS software itself if it was ever released… 

Thanks for that... let the quest begin. :)

Triads claims to have a lot of the missing BBs programs. I can confirm I have seen a screenshot of Gardner BBs and he set up a test BBs for me to dial into. 

Last I spoke to him he was still not ready to release anything from his archives but maybe someone else have better skills at talking him into releasing some of his stuff.