IGNORED

Wall Defender PAL rarity?

Xevious

Or to put it another way:

Obelix is not a 10 in pal. It's at most a 7, you could pick one up every month for less than 30 euro from France or Germany if you really wanted to.

Even in the UK (not a hotbed for rare games) I see obelix ever couple of months or so, but it fetches a high price.

Pal Wall defender is more rare, but I doubt it's a 9. Maybe an 8.

And if we all started selling our pal obelix as NTSC to US buyers a number of things might happen:

1) We might (just might) lose a modicum of respect in the atari collectors market

2) We might damage international relationships

3) The savvy US collector might (just might) realise that the slew of 50 NTSC obelix carts suddenly appearing on the market could possibly be pal editions which the seller is fibbing about.

4) Having paid $200 for a rarety 7 pal edition of obelix, you might all come over here and kick our limey arses.

Remember that we've still not forgiven you for the Boston Tea Party. You each owe me, personally, 3 ounces of best indian assam.

Did anyone ever stop to think that maybe there are just more collectors in the US and hence the high rarity of 9 or whatever it is? It doesnt really meen that there arent as many NTSC wall defenders. Too many variations for my simple mind,,,,,,,,,,,,

Can someone rate HES wall defender?