IGNORED

World Championship Baseball ROM anywhere?

First of all: I have a complete collection, I finished it years ago. Not sure how the ROM theme is dealt with here, but honestly... 40 years old games should be that big of a deal imo.

That said: I do not want to use my LTO Flash with a complete library. So I found a "complete" collection missing several games. I noticed that these "complete" collection doesnt contain Math Fun, Word Fun, the Learning Funs and somehow Tron Deadly Discs. No biggie... easy to find. But still only 124 and the last missing ROM is World Championship Baseball... and if I search that I am not able to find it, all I find is World Series Major League Baseball, so a complete different game.

Could anybody help me solving that issue? 124 on the cart is kind of triggering, even its not an important game missing 

Posted (edited)

I maybe found a hint: Some ROM sets contain All-Star Major League Baseball and according to this Site its a alternative name: https://history.blueskyrangers.com/intvcorp/wcbaseball.html

But it says Release 86, the ROM says Release 83, so not sure if its actually the same

Edit: Okay, its the ROM. Lol, I never noticed that its even "All Star Major League Baseball" on the Title Screen, tested it with my OG cart. Weird situation that it has a different name on the box. 

Edited by Ignorama

Programmed by Mattel Electronics in 1983, released a couple of years later by INTV Corp. The web page says it first appeared in a 1986 catalog but it was in their fall 1985 catalog. As the web page says, title changed because they didn't want to pay Major League Baseball. That's the title on the packaging, the rom titlescreen didn't change. Same goes with their other Baseball titles.