IGNORED

Now Taking Bets

Tempest

I might have bid on it, but I know it's probably going to get outragious, and I just got BSG, so I've spent too much lately anyway...good luck to those who bid! I hope that second morgage come through so you can pay! :P

jagwarlord i'll buy it :twisted:

Its been sold. There was very little interest in it though..

Wow! I must've completely missed that post. I'd have been all over that. A while back retrogames had one on ebay and ended up selling it privately. I wonder if it's the same one Lars Hannig is selling? :ponder:

Anyway, there was an eight page (eventually locked but highly entertaining) thread on it. I was planning to snipe that baby for a grand. I'd still love to play the game but my interest isn't so grand anymore... ;)

Wow! I must've completely missed that post. I'd have been all over that. A while back retrogames had one on ebay and ended up selling it privately. I wonder if it's the same one Lars Hannig is selling? :ponder:

Anyway, there was an eight page (eventually locked but highly entertaining) thread on it. I was planning to snipe that baby for a grand. I'd still love to play the game but my interest isn't so grand anymore... ;)

:o You would have payed $1000 for it!? :o

lol I've hope it don't get to $1000!

If Starcat has the one I think he does, the retro-planet auction was for a much better version. I know which one I'd rather have...and I have the wrong one ;)

Just goes to show, there's often several different versions of any given prototype floating around at once.

Stone

Not sure. Just would've tried to put an overly enthusiastic bid out there that (hopefully) noone could've outdone. I honestly don't think it would have gotten anywhere close, but who knows? 8)

I might have bid on it, but I know it's probably going to get outragious, and I just got BSG, so I've spent too much lately anyway...good luck to those who bid! I hope that second morgage come through so you can pay! :P
hmmm I just got a second to do a balcony out my master bedroom, maybe I'll bid on soulstar instead.

every picture i have seen has been a little 16 bit looking i hope the person buying this item doesn't have high expectations 8)

If you'd ever seen the comparison video Clint Thompson made (Jag side-by-side with the ACTUAL 16-bit version) you wouldn't be saying that.

If you'd seen the original, you wouldn't be saying that.

So there. :P

Stone