IGNORED

Dude Story - physical edition of the game

Posted (edited)

Once again, the Mq-workshop team is preparing a fan version of the game.
This time it will be the game Dude Story by @Mq.

The boxed version of the game will be released on a cartridge.

The cartridge software will include a language version selection menu (you can run the game in English or Polish).
The final version of the game on the cartridge has all the corrections, and the latest version also includes a short intro with information about the purpose of the game.

The graphic design of the box and other printing elements is prepared by the invaluable @bocianu. His graphics perfectly reflect the atmosphere of the game.
I (@Mq.) am responsible for the production of electronics, assembly and distribution.

I've included mockups of what the box and cartridge will look like below. These are design graphics for now, actual photos will be added later.

image.thumb.jpeg.59d714eae93a2d86bf93c0faa0d93e27.jpegimage.jpeg.c0aab1886ae1f64d79bf8c65c6e2f52f.jpeg

In the box you will find:
- game cartridge (with gold-plated contacts, in the best housings available on the market, manufactured by Sikor-Soft)
- manual user instructions
- large double-sided poster with a game map
- an additional surprise gadget related to the game

The price of the game is $49, (plus $9 shipping costs).

You can sign up for pre-order by sending me an e-mail, PM, or simply a message in this thread.

The game should be available for shipping in the second half of May.
Once the game is available, I will contact everyone individually via PM with payment and shipping information.

A few screenshots from the game:

image.thumb.png.d18154dae5dac339ce1468b3557b4ab8.png

Here is the original extensive thread about the game itself: https://forums.atariage.com/topic/307126-dude-story-wip

Edited by Mq.
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 1

To everyone: when I mark your post as "thank you", it means that I have added you to the preorder list. When the boxes are ready for distribution, everyone will receive an individual payment and shipping message. Please be patient.

• Thanks 2