IGNORED

FS: Custom Gameboy Cartridges

First being sold as a set is BucketMouse MBC3 Carts, if you do not know about these carts let me do my best to explain them, you transplant the Real Time Clock circuit from an original Nintendo cart to this and it can then support games that need that function but the Flash ROM and Save RAM have been replace with units that are double the size of the original. So what I am offering is a 2 cart set the first having Pokemon Gold & Silver (each with its own save slot), in a clear case and a Lenticular label (as you move the cart the label turns from Pokemon Gold to Pokemon silver) the 2nd cart is setup with (4) Pokemon games (again each with its own save slot) Yellow, Blue Red and Green (US Hack).

Here is some info from BucketMouse's gethub:

The features are as follows:

• Able to make a cartridge with either 2x 2 MB games or 4x 1 MB games
  • Optionally adds a pressable button to the cartridge (no shell cutting required)
    • The button can be configured to cycle games on the cart, reset the console, or both
  • Configurable to have separate save data for each game, or to share the same save data across multiple games
  • Fully compatible with the GBxCart RW so you can transfer games and save files to and from the board

Some examples of fun cartridges you can make with this board are:

• A single Pokemon game that has a reset button
  • Both Pokemon Gold and Silver with separate saves
  • Both Pokemon Gold and Silver with the same save (save files are compatible between versions!)
  • Both Pokemon Gold and Silver with the same save that can switch between versions during gameplay without resetting (hotswap!)

Price is 180 for the pair shipped in the US - paid via PalPal goods and services - please feel free to post question in the thread.

DSC_2719.thumb.jpg.0c5e85b98d4d1bf461c52f16de436b58.jpg   DSC_2720.thumb.jpg.eb396b0a77e91818ad77106805e4cf8b.jpg

Next I would like to offer my Gameboy Camera - again with a very modified board, in this case it is using the design by HDR here some information from that Github:

This is a reflashable game boy camera, it uses parts of an original camera but adds additional features like battery less saving with FRAM this essentially means that your pictures are safe almost forever, it also has 2MB of Flash split into 2 1MB sections, that means you can flash multiple ROMs to the camera, this includes multiple variations of camera roms like the Hello Kitty Camera Rom, Zelda Camera rom, a romhack or even certain games, and it can be reflashed with a GBxCart at any time.

The cart is currently flashed with stock Gameboy Camera Rom and Photo! as the other ROM, it is in a 3D Printed Clear Resin shell w/ Holo stickers (see photos)  

DSC_2721.thumb.jpg.7ce731b9a3d8b4c760225e61a5c0db10.jpg   DSC_2722.thumb.jpg.c436978f68218d58089f18048edbcbb5.jpg

Price on this one is 155$ shipped in the US payable via PayPal good & services - again please ask question in the thread if you have any.