IGNORED

Atari merch... I have a desperate plea / ask...

82-T/A

On 5/27/2024 at 5:19 PM, 82-T/A said:

It was a pretty fantastic car.

That all sounds great!  thanks for the info!  I was *so sad* when GM pulled the plug on pontiac.  I really thought that the solstice was going to help pull them around the corner and that they could use the division for performance and tech...the way it used to be with the GTOs in the 60s.

On 5/28/2024 at 5:58 AM, BONEMAN said:

I agree 100%. The only other one I found is on ebay. It looks authentic but it's used. That's gross.

I agree that certain articles of clothing I wouldn't want pre worn, what about getting one and taking it to drycleaning? Don't know what's actually involved in that, but should kill any nasties, and allow the hat to survive unlike just tossing it in the wash.

8 hours ago, Neon Wraith said:

Here is George Carlin's point of view on visors:

LOL, haha... maybe George Carlin never lived in South Florida or the tropics is my guess! Haha...

• 1 month later...
On 5/24/2024 at 9:37 AM, 82-T/A said:

Ok, so... I live in South Florida. In Florida, people wear "visors" because it's so hot. Golfers wear visors, the coaches for the Miami Dolphins all wear visors on the field, and I've been wearing visors since I was 18 years old.

If I do a search for "Atari Visor" on Amazon... nothing. 

Would you find it in your heart to add "Atari Visors" to your list of merchandise on Atari.com?

Thank you!

why has this not been made? anyone over 50 or in the south would buy 10 of em.

9 hours ago, Maztr_0n said:

why has this not been made? anyone over 50 or in the south would buy 10 of em.

Exactly... I'd at least buy a couple of them. My Dolphins and Marlins visors are starting to get worn out.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/18/2024 at 11:04 PM, D Train said:

I just did a quick check and strangely, there don't appear to be any atari-logo yarmulkes out there.

this clearly represents an opportunity for someone who wants to take it...

Hah... listen... I would totally wear an Atari yarmulke if I ever went into a temple... but there are a lot more people who would buy an Atari visor than a yarmulke. Don't pretend like there aren't visor people all over the world. We deserve to be seen!

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/17/2024 at 6:51 AM, Razzie.P said:

Oooh... Atari branded "little Jewish hats" to sew to the Atari branded visor should be a thing, too

I'd buy one, and I'm not Jewish!

I was legit just wondering 'why aren't there more Atari hats?' and then I remembered Monty Python's The Meaning of Life...

But seriously, I have a speaker hat... and I have a non-official Atari hat with the raster bars for the second A... but I'd like a new one that doesn't have speakers and is officially Atari.