IGNORED

International Board Game Day on June 1st

carlsson

• 4 months later...

International Board Game Day sounds like a blast! I love the idea of gathering friends and family for some friendly competition. There’s something special about playing games together—sharing laughs, maybe a little friendly trash talk, and enjoying each other’s company. Whether it’s classics like Monopoly or newer ones like Catan, every game brings its fun vibe.And if you want to shake things up, why not toss in a coin flip simulator? It could help decide who goes first or even what game to play! It's a quirky way to keep things interesting.Do you have any games in mind for the day? I’d love to hear what you all plan to play!

Edited by sarahtmonroe

June 1 was four months ago, but the theme day will surely occur again next year with lots of time to plan games and company.

In the mean time, our group will gather again later in October for another game day. We're already 9 people who have signed up, trying to form groups of 4 as most games are tailored for that amount of players m

On 6/1/2024 at 7:40 AM, carlsson said:

A bit slow start after four hours and two hot dogs, but now we've finished the first game, a round of M.U.L.E.

PSX_20240601_163719.thumb.jpg.32865fffb83aab326f56bc78615ee809.jpg

I hope all bg MULE games don't last this long, and it was just an unfamiliarity with the rules. How is the board game implementation of MULE? More strategic than the video game? Hidden objectives? Any BGG review that resonated with your impression of the game that I should read?