IGNORED

Tiny Hands Adventure - (in VCS Store)

marss

Join Borti, a young T-Rex, on his quest to find the best replacement for his tiny hands and arms.
Explore several unknown worlds, find all the collectibles, and face bosses that will try to stop you.
The adventure starts now!

Coming out this summer!!!

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
24 minutes ago, MScottson said:

It was on sale for a dollar on the Microsoft store because it originally launched on PC in 2018... It literally just came to the VCS so you think they're going to lower the price to that amount already? Some people lol...

Yeah, it's kind of a silly position to take, but to each their own.

Regarding the game itself, it's a pretty fun platformer. I did notice that it seems to have a fixed camera view rather than being able to change views with the right analog stick. I guess that makes it more of a 2D platformer that's rendered with 3D graphics. The view shifts from level to level (behind your back, side scrolling, overhead, etc), but I didn't find a way to switch views while playing. Anyone else notice this?

On the one hand if this were the year 2000 on Playstation or whatever I'd probably write this off as just another okay platformer. But we don't have much like this on the VCS, maybe End's Reach comes a bit close as does BPM Boy, but neither is a "traditional" 3D platformer in terms of gameplay. Also, it's a small modern indie thing, so different. In other words, I think this game is just okay but also very happy to have it on the VCS.

• Like 1