IGNORED

Well hey, the VCS line could be a great business venture for Atari

LutzfromOz

I'm having the time of my life right now with my VCS onyx 800, yes even without the ram upgraded. The Atari os was broken on arrival, which I acquired that dudes boot image to put onto a usb, but was still stuck In that update loop, but I was able to flash my bios on my onyx(yes you heard correct) I replaced Atari os with garuda Linux (a flavour of Linux for steam gamers and homebrew emulation. Any ways, I reckon Atari should continue to make more of these mini pc/consoles in the future to market towards the low end pc game system/hobbyist demographic and learn the lessons of the first launch. The games aren't on par with a ps5 and Xbox series x, but the VCS does way more than a ps5 and series x. AndIMG_20240530_234009.thumb.jpg.7ba2c7e487416b2e1048fbc72fd23ab3.jpg I have such a huge library of compatible games in my steam library, VLC media player, and I can play homebrew Atari roms I get off this site on this magic little video computer system

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I love that setup. There's nothing like playing some games surrounded by cool stuff, especially those signs. I had an XBOX glowing sign at one point, but I accidentally broke it. I've looked at that Pac-Man sign more than once on Amazon.

Edited by scifidude79
spelling errors