IGNORED

"NEW" C64 Homebrew Games from the mid 80's - Planet Lander - Nuke Buster - Skiing - Madhouse

1. planetlander.thumb.JPG.95dea81cb0bf79a64eeee930240af8d0.JPG

Hello,

Here are a few games that I programmed in the mid 80's.  My goal was to get something onscreen moving and keeping score.

Is there an area of AA that deals specifically with programming the C64? 

Thanks,

og                       

nuke buster.JPG

planet lander.prg skiing.prg nuke buster.prg madhouse.prg

• Like 6

On 6/9/2024 at 6:30 PM, original_gamer said:

Not really, I suggest you join somewhere such as Lemon64 to ask such matters.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mayhem said:

Not really, I suggest you join somewhere such as Lemon64 to ask such matters.

Sadly.  I would love to see more of that around here, but it is also nice to have all the experience and knowledge consolidated.

• Like 1

Prove to Albert & c:o that there is a genuine demand for a Commodore 8-bit programming section then. At this point, the ColecoVision, Intellivision and TI-99/4A are the only three non-Atari systems to have a dedicated subsection for development. New forum sections are added when it is adequate, not because it would look good to have a lot of almost empty subsections.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, carlsson said:

Prove to Albert & c:o that there is a genuine demand for a Commodore 8-bit programming section then. At this point, the ColecoVision, Intellivision and TI-99/4A are the only three non-Atari systems to have a dedicated subsection for development. New forum sections are added when it is adequate, not because it would look good to have a lot of almost empty subsections.

That is part of my lament, that there really is no current need for a Commodore programming section.  Or an Amiga programming section.  All of that is elsewhere, as much as I would love to see it here, we just do not have the people here to support such a beast.  Heck, there really is not a lot of regular Commodore traffic here, either.

Just the way it is.

• Like 1

my problem with lemon 64 is my account seems to always have an issue, I have to wait to get it corrected and then it works for a few weeks and then it doesn't again.. Haven't gone out there for like 6+ months, so maybe it's been fixed.

On 6/12/2024 at 4:08 PM, evg2000 said:

my problem with lemon 64 is my account seems to always have an issue, I have to wait to get it corrected and then it works for a few weeks and then it doesn't again.. Haven't gone out there for like 6+ months, so maybe it's been fixed.

Well you can but try, and as I'm an admin there, ask me to fix it again ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...