IGNORED

Pulled my 3DO out of mothballs...

So pulled out the old 3DO and set it up on a SD TV I still have in the basement and it works great. Played some Star Fighter for awhile then went looking for any "new" games to burn on to CD. Found Tempest. It's a great game! The programmer did a great job on it and it's just as fun as it ever was. Found a game called BioFury online done professionally in a case and everything so I ordered one. Should see it soon. Tried to get Tomb Raider to work but it just kept spinning so I must have done something wrong. Have to try it again. Are there any other homebrew games for the 3DO? Seems the 3DO homebrew scene is kind of lacking. I see some cancelled games I'd like to know if they got anywhere with like Descent and Big Red Racing. Like to see them come out depending on how far they got with them. 

On 6/11/2024 at 1:47 PM, vrocko said:

So pulled out the old 3DO and set it up on a SD TV I still have in the basement and it works great. Played some Star Fighter for awhile then went looking for any "new" games to burn on to CD. Found Tempest. It's a great game! The programmer did a great job on it and it's just as fun as it ever was. Found a game called BioFury online done professionally in a case and everything so I ordered one. Should see it soon. Tried to get Tomb Raider to work but it just kept spinning so I must have done something wrong. Have to try it again. Are there any other homebrew games for the 3DO? Seems the 3DO homebrew scene is kind of lacking. I see some cancelled games I'd like to know if they got anywhere with like Descent and Big Red Racing. Like to see them come out depending on how far they got with them. 

Bio Fury was just actually released for the 3DO... You can find copies for sale on Ebay :)  ... Tomb Raider btw is a work in progress so that may be your issue.  

https://www.ebay.com/itm/186265110570 

Edited by Wing_Commander