IGNORED

Metgan's Multiball (modern pinball) - (in VCS Store)

metgangames

1 hour ago, Atari_JaguarVCS said:

I've not experienced any lag at all with this game, id certainly notice with something like pinball.

Yeah, you definitely would notice it. I'm talking about hitting the flipper control when the ball is there, but the flipper doesn't activate. Then the ball falls through and, after it does, the flipper activates. It's at least a second or two of lag. That's nothing small.

• Like 1

On 6/15/2024 at 1:54 PM, metgangames said:

Hi everyone! First of all, I want to thank you all for such a positive reception that you showed for Asteroid v Claw.

As my 8th game on Atari VCS, I made a pinball game since some fellas suggested on VCS Discord.

Here is trailer:

It will be out soon, possibly in June 2024.

Video Pinball games are always a welcome addition. Looks fun.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Atari_JaguarVCS said:

I'm hearing a lot of people are experiencing lag with the actual game over on Discord both using the Atari VCS 800 modern controller and some 3rd party controllers which is very strange and pointing towards a possible issue with the game. I've not experienced any lag at all with this game, id certainly notice with something like pinball. I hope the issue gets resolved for people suffering with lag. I have the game running on a Atari VCS 800 that's been maxed out with 32GB ram and the game is installed on a internal m.2 ssd in the system, will need to dig out a stock system and see if the lag happens. 

I have 2 of my VCS hooked up...like you one is 32GB RAM and internal SSD- the other is stock.  When I get home, I'll see how it works for me.

• Like 1

Hi everyone, I've pushed an update to (hopefully) solve some of problems.

1- Input lag fixed.

2- A leaderboard for each table added.

3- Flippers disable after tilt.

4- You can see remaining lives in UI now.

5- Scoring is now more generous in other tables as well as in Princess table.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, metgangames said:

1- Input lag fixed.

WOW YOU WORK FAST! Thanks man!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, metgangames said:

1- Input lag fixed.

Thanks Kan! I love the updates, just shot an hour of footage for "No Filte rHD" on Friday! Btw, I noticed one bug, when I was in the bonus area to the left in the AVC table with the stars, the camera got trapped there once and I had to let the ball 'die' to reset the camera to re-launch the ball to the bottom left. Anyways, stellar update! Loving it and keep up the great work! I recorded footage from this newest updated release to chat about for Friday's episode. A+ man!!! Cant wait for the 2 new tables! Hoping it is Basketboom (with the basketball as the pinball) and Escape from Popo complete with sirens a blazing haha ;) Thank you sir!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ballistik said:

Thanks Kan! I love the updates, just shot an hour of footage for "No Filte rHD" on Friday! Btw, I noticed one bug, when I was in the bonus area to the left in the AVC table with the stars, the camera got trapped there once and I had to let the ball 'die' to reset the camera to re-launch the ball to the bottom left. Anyways, stellar update! Loving it and keep up the great work! I recorded footage from this newest updated release to chat about for Friday's episode. A+ man!!! Cant wait for the 2 new tables! Hoping it is Basketboom (with the basketball as the pinball) and Escape from Popo complete with sirens a blazing haha ;) Thank you sir!

Thanks for feedback man, camera is really stubborn in this one 😁 Other two tables will be either PoPo & BasketBoom or PoPo & Timeline Mission. But we'll see ^^

• Like 4

On 6/22/2024 at 8:10 PM, PowerDubs said:

I have 2 of my VCS hooked up...like you one is 32GB RAM and internal SSD- the other is stock.  When I get home, I'll see how it works for me.

We had a big storm a few days ago- trees down all over a wide area...and lost power for 1.5 days. 

When the power came back- but the cable was still out so no internet- I played the game on my upgraded VCS- and yea there was lag.  (non-updated)

Now that I have internet back- I will update it and try again.

I already enjoy the game.  Looking forward to more.

On 6/28/2024 at 10:45 AM, swlovinist said:

I picked this up and enjoy this release.   I did do a video short on my channel as well as on social media platforms to promote this game.   Thank you for making this.   

Thanks John! Agreed! Fantastic game, with 2 more tables and updates to come! :D

On 6/30/2024 at 12:48 PM, Mockduck said:

Scoring pinball on the Atari VCS with a look at Metgan's Multiball: 

Scoring pinball on the Atari VCS with a look at Metgan's Multiball: 

sweet! plus new updates!

On 6/22/2024 at 3:28 PM, scifidude79 said:

Yeah, you definitely would notice it. I'm talking about hitting the flipper control when the ball is there, but the flipper doesn't activate. Then the ball falls through and, after it does, the flipper activates. It's at least a second or two of lag. That's nothing small.

Metgan fixes things pretty quickly! I'm glad to see he addressed it on day 1/2 of its launch! that's pretty incredible!!! :D what a guy! also, there are 2 MORE tables in the works, as well as updates and enhancements! enjoy

On 6/25/2024 at 7:02 AM, metgangames said:

Thanks for feedback man, camera is really stubborn in this one 😁 Other two tables will be either PoPo & BasketBoom or PoPo & Timeline Mission. But we'll see ^^

It works fine now!! Perfect man! Cant wait for the extra tables! You da man! John Hancock made a video on that! That's huge!!!! :D (Hi @swlovinist)! hahaha We're talking about u buddy!) Keep up the great work too John! You continue to be an amazing creator that sets a high bar! btw, we need to have you back on soon to talk atari!

• Like 1