IGNORED

What will the future bring us ?

TXG/MNX

Hi,

hmm I looked at this list and was wondering if my info is correct:

[uNRELEASED]

Robinson’s Requiem for Jaguar CD (Unreleased)

Black Ice/White Noise Rev 19/21 for Jaguar CD (Unreleased)

Ladybug Demo / Football Field Demos

Arena League Football Demo

Fight For Life (Pre-Release) >> not sure

Zero 5 for JagCD

Q*Sound Dev Demo

Brett Hull Hockey for Jaguar CD and ROM

Soul Star for Jaguar CD

[RELEASED]

Caves of Fear for Jaguar CD

Phase Zero

Black Ice/White Noise Rev 18 for Jaguar CD

Ultra Vortek beta

Space War 2000

I was wondering if B&C, Songbird or someone else would like to release some of the unreleased items I think I forgot alot more but I would love to see these releases.

TXG/MNX

Released add-ons: (not sure if some are alphas or betas)

Charles Barkley BB

Demolition man FMV demo

Vaurana's Forces FMV demo/alpha demo

F1 World GP alpha/beta

Unreleased add-ons:

Total Carnage (beta)

Thea Realm Fighters (alpha)

I'm sure there are a lot more unreleased games that should be on the list. Relief Pitcher comes to mind...

The Jag REALLY needs a baseball game. Someone want to port SNK's Baseball Stars?  :D

i'd say Base Ball Stars 2.. Base Ball stars 2 is overall better. It's 68megs, so i'd say it would fit without a problem.

I'm sure there are a lot more unreleased games that should be on the list. Relief Pitcher comes to mind...

The Jag REALLY needs a baseball game. Someone want to port SNK's Baseball Stars?  :D

You know things come in threes -- especially on the Jag -- and I think that we'll see "Arena Football" before "Relief Pitcher" surfaces. :wink:

Hello!

Hi,

[uNRELEASED]

Q*Sound Dev Demo  

That's the second time i read about a "QSound Dev Demo", but i don't know what it is. Can you or someone else give a description about this program?

Thanks in Advance!

Matthias

Hello!

Hi,

[uNRELEASED]

Q*Sound Dev Demo  

That's the second time i read about a "QSound Dev Demo", but i don't know what it is. Can you or someone else give a description about this program?

Thanks in Advance!

Matthias

The Q-Sound sound system give a feeling of "virtual audio/surround" from two speakers.

www.qsound.com

okay the updated list:

[uNRELEASED]

Robinson’s Requiem for Jaguar CD (Unreleased)

Black Ice/White Noise Rev 19/21 for Jaguar CD (Unreleased)

Ladybug Demo / Football Field Demos

Arena League Football Demo

Fight For Life (Pre-Release) >> not sure

Zero 5 for JagCD

Q*Sound Dev Demo

Brett Hull Hockey for Jaguar CD and ROM

Soul Star for Jaguar CD

Total Carnage (beta)

Thea Realm Fighters (alpha)

[RELEASED]

Caves of Fear for Jaguar CD

Phase Zero

Black Ice/White Noise Rev 18 for Jaguar CD

Ultra Vortek beta

Space War 2000

American Hero for Jaguar CD

Charles Barkley BB

Demolition man FMV demo

Vaurana's Forces FMV demo/alpha demo

F1 World GP alpha/beta

hmm this is something positive... hopefully more releases will follow soon.

Just so there is no confusion with people thinking there is another racing game out they hadn't heard about, I just wanted to say I got the name wrong. it's not F1 World GP; apparently it's called Formula F1 Racer. It's available from B&C, has two discs in verying levels of completeness and they are the alpha/beta's too World Tour Racing. It also states that WTR is required, I doubt very highly that's it's physically required to load the beta versions, i think your just required to OWN WTR for legal purposes pertaining to Telegames WTR release...although I'm not sure how you prove this, I got my WTR disc years ago when it was first released, I certainly no longer have any sales reciepts and even my address has moved across the country since then, so any records Telegames might have wouldn't match up... :ponder:

Hi!

Hello!

Hi,

[uNRELEASED]

Q*Sound Dev Demo  

Thanks in Advance!

Matthias

The Q-Sound sound system give a feeling of "virtual audio/surround" from two speakers.

www.qsound.com

Of course i know what Qsound is, i was just wondering about this "Dev Demo"-name, this is a very general name. The Qsound-Development-Kit-Archive which was distributed with the Jaguar-developer-Discs years ago (and which is the same TXG/MNX has found meanwhile) contains one demo-file, which produces/shows some of the pseudo-3D-effects. I was just wondering if there were other "official" demos available.

Regards

Matthias

Hi!

Hello!

Hi,

[uNRELEASED]

Q*Sound Dev Demo  

Thanks in Advance!

Matthias

www.qsound.com

Of course i know what Qsound is, i was just wondering about this "Dev Demo"-name, this is a very general name. The Qsound-Development-Kit-Archive which was distributed with the Jaguar-developer-Discs years ago (and which is the same TXG/MNX has found meanwhile) contains one demo-file, which produces/shows some of the pseudo-3D-effects. I was just wondering if there were other "official" demos available.

Regards

Matthias

it's most likely a sound source demo, but i could be wrong,tho.

Hi!

www.qsound.com

Regards

Matthias

it's most likely a sound source demo, but i could be wrong,tho.

The demo-project in this archive shows a static screen, but you can

use your joypad to pan a helicopter sound from from left to right and back again and to "fire" a missile which explodes somewhere in the pseudo 3D-soundworld. So it is a very simple demo.

Regards

Matthias

i've never heard of caves of fear :?:  enlighten me :?

Caves of fear is an interactive jag-movie it's just a demo but a nice one. I think B&C sells it. It was one of the first I saw a few years back.

Later I got American Hero which is also very nice, and there are more scenes in that game...

Just something nice to see 'what could have been a nice product'

i've never heard of caves of fear :?:  enlighten me :?

Caves of fear is an interactive jag-movie it's just a demo but a nice one. I think B&C sells it. It was one of the first I saw a few years back.

Later I got American Hero which is also very nice, and there are more scenes in that game...

Just something nice to see 'what could have been a nice product'

There's no way it could be finished, huh? :sad:

I remember people saying that the $25.00 B&C were selling it for was way too much. I've held off buying a copy just for that reason.

What do you think?

I think B&C lowered the price a bit; it's either $14.95 now, or $19.95. Same with Varuana's Forces and f1 Formula Racer too, I think. i still haven't gotten them myself though, it's not the current price keeping me from it, it's the $8 shipping&handling charge! I wrote to get final price for Vaurana's Forces and when they told me it was $28 with shipping, I decided to forget it. $8 for a couple of cd's?!? That IS highway robbery! I sell computer systems on E-bay (complete systems) and the most I've charged for shipping was $15! Most ship for $10! So if I ever order anything from them again, it won't be until I have a few items to pick up at once, to make the $8 shipping charge worth while, assuming they don't try and charge multiples of $8 for each product! I wouldn't put it past them anymore... :roll: :sad:

One thing is for sure, B&C lost about $150 in sales from me in just the last six months alone, from my avoiding their shipping&handling fees and going elsewhere for the product instead. unfortuneately that Jaguar stuff can only be had from them, so I do without for now. I did get screwed a couple of times with the fee, when I bid on an auction by them, not looking/thinking about the S&H fees when I did it.

...assuming they don't try and charge multiples of $8 for each product! I wouldn't put it past them anymore... :roll:  :sad:

I hear ya.

Price gouging and profit through shipping has cost a lot of people my business. I'd love to collect all of the available protos and software etc. from certain establishments, but when there's no concern for the community/customer I'd prefer to do without. Weird, but I actually enjoy not having things that can only be gained or added to my collection through what I consider to be unethical means.

Not just Jag, but everything. 8)