IGNORED

Donkey Kong VCS 1.0 cart wanted.

PaulDarren

Looking for someone to produce an Atari 2600 cartridge for me. It is the Donkey Kong VCS version by Joe Musashi , which I believe is 32K. If someone is interested in making me one. Give me your details and price, and we will go from there. Thx

Edited by PaulDarren
spelling error

1 minute ago, PaulDarren said:

Looking for someone to produce an Atari 2600 cartridge for me. It is the Donkey Kong VCS version by Joe Musashi , which I believe is 32K. If someone is interested in making me one. Give me your details and price, and we will go from there. Thx

I can make it, but I don't have a label and my printer probably needs replacing at this point.  And as a tip, you should always point to the exact binary you want on the cart! 

11 minutes ago, PaulDarren said:

Hey I appreciate the quick reply. I'm not to worried about labels as I can produce and print those myself. I just need the cart itself  . I'm not sure what you mean by exact binary ? 

People tend to post updates to their binaries and it is impossible for me to figure out where what version is posted, also you need to specify PAL or NTSC as a technical detail.  I am not familiar with the exact place where this hack is discussed, so it would require searching for me as well as most people that can probably make a cart for you. ;) 

I would need the NTSC version as my 2600 was made in Sunnyvale Cal. I will do some research where that version is posted and get back to you. Sorry I'm not up on the technical aspect of how carts are produced and what is required. All I know is how to play the games lol. 😀