IGNORED

Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom

On 9/13/2024 at 12:48 PM, Zap! said:

Not only did it not bother me, but I didn't even notice it. I didn't find out until after I beat it by reading about it online.

Out of curiosity, did you play through it in handheld mode? The frame rate was quite evident for me when docked, but like many Switch games it's probably rendering at a higher resolution docked which might be more inclined to trigger the issue.

Either way, Link's Awakening HD was a great remake. So I'm not too bothered reading that this latest one shares the same performance issues.

Edited by Atariboy
  • Like 1

Geez that's bad, a seemingly very accurate Switch emulator running that Zelda game seemingly perfect or perfect enough.  I'm on the fence with that one, I feel I could get stupidly stuck in that game far too easy bceause of some illogical use this to do that type puzzle garbage which has me concerned.  I think it could be good, but logic puzzles of weird game designer choices tend to cause me problems because I tend to think of ways tha tmake sense games don't like to do and what they want makes utterly no sense and I don't want to be running to guides/YT videos persistently for dumb stuff.  That aside, looks like it has a lot of charm and unique moments to keep it from being another stale Zelda clone too.