IGNORED

bought UltraVision Condor

Yurkie

Had to have it the T handle is too Fuc ng

Cool.

This is ebay pic, hopefully it arrives safe and works.

Is there an Ultravision NTSC Karate with t handle?

Screenshot_20240622_135336_Firefox.jpg

• Like 2

On 6/28/2024 at 5:11 PM, Yurkie said:

@Crazy Climberhow many of the 2600 carts do you have in your collection? Do you have Condor or Karate?

I "had" a Condor Attack way back. I started a topic on it (2006?) because at the time it was the only one I knew of that still had it's end label attached (I'm sure more have been found since then though) I never owned Karate. The only one I really even remember was the one JC (atari2600.com) found on one of his purchasing road trips. I believe he sold it to AA member "crunchysuperman" for some serious cheddah...

• Like 1

I've owned Condor Attack for some time now and it's a pretty janky game at best. It's fun for a few minutes but programmed incredibly sloppily and yes the screen jerks around when the speed changes. There are so many other glitches that I can't remember anymore, haven't played it in a while. It's still nothing than a poor man's Demon Attack.

On 6/28/2024 at 3:30 PM, Yurkie said:

Well I got it. Fun game.

On 7/9/2024 at 11:26 PM, vintagegamecrazy said:

I've owned Condor Attack for some time now and it's a pretty janky game at best. It's fun for a few minutes but programmed incredibly sloppily and yes the screen jerks around when the speed changes. There are so many other glitches that I can't remember anymore, haven't played it in a while. It's still nothing than a poor man's Demon Attack.

I have a Taiwan Cooper bootleg of Condor Attack called UFO. That's probably the closest I'll ever get to owning a copy. 😆

My impression is that it's one of those weird games that's not good, but still kind of fun anyway. It's like the best worst 2600 game. It's handily one of the jankier Atari 2600 games that comes to mind; even the bottom-feeders in the system's library usually at least have a stable picture. Despite that, I have fun with it on the infrequent occasions I actually play it. But yeah...Demon Attack, it is not. 🙃 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BassGuitari said:

I have a Taiwan Cooper bootleg of Condor Attack called UFO. That's probably the closest I'll ever get to owning a copy. 😆

My impression is that it's one of those weird games that's not good, but still kind of fun anyway. It's like the best worst 2600 game. It's handily one of the jankier Atari 2600 games that comes to mind; even the bottom-feeders in the system's library usually at least have a stable picture. Despite that, I have fun with it on the infrequent occasions I actually play it. But yeah...Demon Attack, it is not. 🙃 

Does ufo screen jump like condor attack?

On 7/10/2024 at 3:20 AM, Rom Hunter said:

Is a known problem.

8)

Would someone with the skills please look at the code and fix it? Turns into a super fun game when the screen stops bouncing?