IGNORED

A Complete Collection

MegaData

There, at my backdoor on Halloween, sat a box from Telegames by way of UPS. It was not a trick. It was a definite treat, marking the completion of my collection... until we see more games released. Yes, it would be nice to find a hard shell carrying case, a second CD add-on, a DDS tape drive, VidGrid source code, TRF source code, and/or CD development hardware and software, but we can't get everything we want, or paid for, right? :D

If anyone has these items, feel free to give them to me. Oh, and I may be willing to trade for them... and/or possibly give you money in exchange, but only in US funds. I know, it's not much, but it's all I can really offer. ;)

You will find that not only hard, but impossible. Since not all games came sealed in the first place; Battlesphere, Songbird Titles, B&C titles(not even a box!) and others I'm sure...do all Telegames titles come shrinkwrapped? I forget.

Congratulations on a complete "consumer collection" at least, MegaData, I've been at it for 10 years and still have a bit to get.

There, at my backdoor on Halloween, sat a box from Telegames by way of UPS. It was not a trick. It was a definite treat, marking the completion of my collection... until we see more games released.

So which game did ya get?

I took them up on their 30% off deal as well, and picked up Towers II (and Hyperdrome for the Lynx, which basically completes my Lynx collection!) which puts me fairly close to a completion in my Jag collecting as well. I only need a couple of Songbird titles and BI/WN (which I wonder when I'll hear from Clint on...hint hint nudge nudge :roll: ) and I'll have all the Jaggie games I want.

When you say "complete" you mean every damn game?! I decided not to collect the games that I hated or that everyone commonly knows sucks. I've bought and sold quite a few that I didn't care for. I decided not to collect just for the sake of it. I want games I'll actually play.

do all Telegames titles come shrinkwrapped? I forget.

I can tell ya that Towers II and Hyperdrome came sealed, as did the Breakout 2000 I bought some time ago.

You will find that not only hard, but impossible. Since not all games came sealed in the first place; Battlesphere, Songbird Titles, B&C titles(not even a box!) and others I'm sure...do all Telegames titles come shrinkwrapped? I forget.

Congratulations on a complete "consumer collection" at least, MegaData, I've been at it for 10 years and still have a bit to get.

I"m just talking about official Jaguar released games. No songbird/scatologic/telegames/mid night ,releases.

When you say "complete" you mean every damn game?
You can decide for yourself by going to my website and checking out the TradeGamesNow link or just follow this one:

http://www.tradegamesnow.com/index.cfm?act...ser&un=MegaData

Iron Soldier 2 CD and Painter were recent submissions to the database and the flash cart appears to be something they won't list, but I have a complete 7800 ProSystem and Atari Jaguar collection with the other games listed. As you can see, every game that came with them has a box and manual. 8)

Game on!

I took them up on their 30% off deal as well, and picked up Towers II (and Hyperdrome for the Lynx, which basically completes my Lynx collection!) which puts me fairly close to a completion in my Jag collecting as well.

When did telegames do 30% off?! I just checked and they aren't doing it now :?

Let's see, I believe (with the exception of Protector SE,) that my Jag collection is complete.

(these are all complete,)

I have all the US carts and cds, all the telegames, both battlespheres, aircars, space wars, barkley, All the songbird carts (until he came out with the SE of protector (ie I have the non-SE,))

are there any carts im missing in my list?

and what 'homemade' duplication cds of atari protos are there? I have some of those and a cge cd.

When you say "complete" you mean every damn game?
You can decide for yourself by going to my website

...I have a complete 7800 ProSystem and Atari Jaguar collection with the other games listed. As you can see, every game that came with them has a box and manual. 8)

Game on!

Yeah, I'd call that a pretty complete collection! Way to go!

I'm doing fairly well with 48 games. I only have a handful of games that I still want and would actually play if I owned 'em (4 "Yes" and 8 "Maybe") and most of them are new games or demo/protos. My main problems are money and space. At this point, I just don't know where to store any more carts. CDs are no problem, but my two cart containers hold 17 each and they are both full. Not to mention the game boxes... The place I've been storing them is right-full! Just another dilemna in my life! :roll: :D

...and some of the "Maybe" games are ones I owned and sold, and now regret selling. Heh. Ya know how it goes. Needed the buckies.

Sometimes, I think I enjoy the hunt of collecting more than actually playing. Ya get caught up in the moment!

Speaking of... I need to get back to eBay. :D

There, at my backdoor on Halloween, sat a box from Telegames by way of UPS. It was not a trick. It was a definite treat, marking the completion of my collection... until we see more games released. Yes, it would be nice to find a hard shell carrying case, a second CD add-on, a DDS tape drive, VidGrid source code, TRF source code, and/or CD development hardware and software, but we can't get everything we want, or paid for, right?  :D

If anyone has these items, feel free to give them to me. Oh, and I may be willing to trade for them... and/or possibly give you money in exchange, but only in US funds. I know, it's not much, but it's all I can really offer.  ;)

ok i got a prototype of TRF. i do want to trade it for a jagcd ;) or some money if you want it.....eh? tell em waht yo uwanna trade for :D :P :D