IGNORED

Flashback walkthrough

Saturn

Does anyone know where I might find a walkthrough for Flashback? I went to GameFAQs and checked theirs, but there's only one (that I could find) and it wasn't very detailed. It was for the pc version but they seem fairly similar so that's not really a problem. Just the lack of details.

I'm in New Washington on the fourth mission where you have a minute and a half to insert the card into the main frame (or something like that). Anyway, no matter which order I insert the card, or how many times, the thing keeps exploding. I'm not even sure if I'm only supposed to have one card or more. :dunce:

If you have any info, feel free to clue me in. :D

Thanks

Quick edit:

Here's a direct quote from the walkthrough about the part I'm trying to pass,

"Take LIFT Down And Go Right

In The Right Place, Insert The Correct Card"

LOL, way too much info... ;)

I did a bunch of Google research on this and only came up with this

Here are some cheat codes

http://www.game-fanatic.com/search.asp?id=80676

Here are the level codes

http://www.game-fanatic.com/search.asp?id=56133

I don't think that was what you were looking for though.

Thanks, every little bit helps.

^ Irony? :ponder:

Seriously, as soon as I added my edit, I "accidentally" got past that part. 8)

On to next challenge

I played this all the way through on each difficulty level. There was just one spot where you had to stand in a certain place and drop something that I had trouble with. I couldn't find the right spot to stand. I figured everything out eventually on my own. Just keep at it, I'd say. If you get stuck, use the pause button and think about your options.

Wish my high-score picture would've turned out. :D

Just keep at it, I'd say. If you get stuck, use the pause button and think about your options.

*pulls controller back out of the hole in the wall*

Damn, I shoulda tried that first. :P

This game rocks. The music, the graphics, everything! If I'd seen this when it was released I would've had my first Jag a long time ago. Is the Genesis (and any other platforms) pretty much the same as far as the graphics or what.

I powered up Flashback for the first time two weekends ago and I couldn't believe how incredible it looked. Especially Conrad's body movements. (I tried to experience the game from a 1995 standpoint) Top notch game IMO!

I haven't had much time to play this week but thanks for the info and I'll plan on getting a Gamer's Guide to help out- plus I need to add one to the ever growing collection.

Mmm, Jaguar :love:

I LOVE FLASHBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is an amazing game---I actually beat it a while back. It was just amazing gameplay and a very interesting storyline. Sorry I can't help you with a walkthrough, I just wanted to say I LOVE THAT GAME!!!!!!! :D :D

Sorry I can't help you with a walkthrough, I just wanted to say I LOVE THAT GAME!!!!!!!  :D :D

Heh, no problem 8) I haven't really heard a lot about this game over here or at JI2 (or maybe I wasn't paying attention) I've added this baby to my top ten list. The more relaxed (thus far) pace got my attention also. After playing action packed, high intensity games like AvP, BattleSphere and T2K, this was a welcome change. :)

Is the Genesis (and any other platforms) pretty much the same as far as the graphics or what.  

I powered up Flashback for the first time two weekends ago and I couldn't believe how incredible it looked. Especially Conrad's body movements. (I tried to experience the game from a 1995 standpoint) Top notch game IMO!

The graphics are recognisably from the same game in all the versions (bar a couple of minor differences - Conrad's shirt is red in the Jag version and white in the others, f'rexample) but the Jag version is crisper, clearer and smoother, with sharper colours.

Personally I love the game's mix of stealth/wandering about/puzzle-solving with sudden 'ARGH-run-the-hell-away' moments :) Nothing like walking into a new screen and finding you have to think on your feet to not die ;)

Stone