IGNORED

Bert's Brew Biz

intvgene

I remember playing this game as a kid, and I just got a copy of it back again. Was this game ever finished? The version that I have (which was the same one that I played when I was young) has no title screen, and very few sound effects, and there is also that level skip feature (debug?).

On the other hand, the C64 version has a title screen and some more sounds, and I've seen the box for it. I couldn't find any info on the net about it, and would appreciate any info anyone has on it.

While I loved Fanda games and always found they had a great, polished look about them, I also found that they were always a bit buggy and, in some cases, a little unfinished-feeling. To the best of my knowledge they were finished, but probably suffered from deadline and/or budget overrun.

Was this game ever finished?  The version that I have (which was the same one that I played when I was young) has no title screen, and very few sound effects, and there is also that level skip feature (debug?).

Well, many years ago I had found a version of this game, which was actually finished. It had the title screen (the same as in C64 version), and the levelskip and colorchange features were disabled.

What a pity, I haven't got the Brew Biz cassete anymore. And I haven't found this "full version" on the Net.

But it surely exists! :)

• 6 months later...