IGNORED

New Gamemaker Topic!

Inky

Oddly enough, They are one and the same.

I downloaded it last night and one of the tutorials. Pretty cool. Then I went to dp and downloaded one of the mp3s (Humanoid or something like that) and used it...now THAT was really cool. :)

Cap

I found this....

http://www.cs.uu.nl/people/markov/gmaker/download.html

Is this what you're talking about?

If so, are you planning to use the free version or the full version?

Cap

www.gamemaker.nl And for the time being the free version.

• 1 month later...

I started a Ceiling Zero style game (old Apple II game) using MMF, but MMF has so many bugs and requires so many workarounds that I'm switching to Game Maker and restarting it. MMF can't handle when two instances of the same object collide with other objects at the same time and you need to set a counter when it happens. It would only detect one of the collisions. Everytime I tried to fix this bug, others would pop up. After a week of frustration and trying 581204971 different bugfixes, I'm done with MMF.

Besides, I dropped the $15 on GM to register it. I suppose I better get my money's worth :)

I started a Ceiling Zero style game (old Apple II game) using MMF, but MMF has so many bugs and requires so many workarounds that I'm switching to Game Maker and restarting it. MMF can't handle when two instances of the same object collide with other objects at the same time and you need to set a counter when it happens. It would only detect one of the collisions. Everytime I tried to fix this bug, others would pop up. After a week of frustration and trying 581204971 different bugfixes, I'm done with MMF.

???

Megamanfan has Bugs?

:D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...