IGNORED

Stuff on Ebay

Starcat

Hi Guys !

Look at my stuff on ebay...

I'm selling these items, to get some money to finance my jaguar projects. (Jag dev is expensive, remember ?)

The first item on my list is a VERY rare prototype of Soul Star and the second item is a VERY rare 3DO FZ-10 video cartridge. (tried to sell it a while back, but the buyer changed his mind :( )

http://cgi6.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewS...&sort=3&rows=25

Note about soul star: Peter of this forum contacted me some days ago asking if my version was identical with a version that several others here seem to have. He said their version crashed in the 2nd level.

If that's true, my version is different, as I could play without any crash during the game. I have to admit that I never played very far, but there are at leat 4-5 playable levels.

Have fun checking these out and have fun bidding...

Regards, Lars.

Hi Guys !

Look at my stuff on ebay...

I'm selling these items, to get some money to finance my jaguar projects. (Jag dev is expensive, remember ?)

I hope Star Alliance will sell a lot of copies when it's finished, to make it worth your while.

About the stuff you're showing at E-JagFest (like the Star Alliance soundtrack), is there any chance you could send some of that over for demonstration at JagFest Micro? It's only a week after the E-JagFest. Or even better, bring them over yourself and join in the fun.

Hi lais !

The problem is not I am showing the soundtrack, but the musician is showing it.

I have only the right to use the soundtrack in the game, but I do not own it or have the right to release any tracks of it even if it's just to demontrate it on jag fest uk.

However I can ask the musician if he releases some kind of preview version or so for jagfest uk for example.

It's like I stated before not possible for me to attend Micro JagFest Uk myself.

Regards, Lars.