IGNORED

My Saturday Night....

LOL.  I was waiting for someone to pick up on that.  I'm not really a fan of smokey Scotch but it was a gift.  Not too bad, however.

I much prefer a single malt that is not smokey.  🙂

Oh, and I ended up coding a sprite program using some examples I found online.  Lots of fun.

2 hours ago, cbmeeks said:

LOL.  I was waiting for someone to pick up on that.  I'm not really a fan of smokey Scotch but it was a gift.  Not too bad, however.

I much prefer a single malt that is not smokey.  🙂

Oh, and I ended up coding a sprite program using some examples I found online.  Lots of fun.

You might enjoy Black Bush Irish. (Not Bushmills. That's kerosene) 

I think I just typed in a simple game, then tried a hundred little programs, then created a simple database for bearing numbers and sizes, then created more games and then more technical stuff, which brought me to the joy of programming, then came the hardware and assembly fun, where there are no limits except your imagination. To me the TI99/4A and was one of the foundational stepping stones in my personal discovery of the history of man's scientific and creative abilities to make and understand the nature of the universe, by way of the inventions of each component that makes the building blocks of the electronic processors and it connection to the real world. Being partly abstractions with algorithms, heuristics and formulae, where the mathematician, the artist and the engineer talk a common language to further the advancement of mans needs, wants and expressions. I was trying to keep it simple but someone put Spock there, LOL, regards Arto.      

• Like 1
  • Haha 3