IGNORED

Serial numbers, who has the highest? Every other thread wants the lowest. :P

CPUWIZ

First off, @Ben from Plaion Where did they start?  A lot of people treat serial numbers like checks these days and start at some higher number.  I am more interested in production volume, rather than who got theirs before anyone else.

I just got #42746 given to me as a late birthday present. :)

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, CPUWIZ said:

First off, @Ben from Plaion Where did they start?  A lot of people treat serial numbers like checks these days and start at some higher number.  I am more interested in production volume, rather than who got theirs before anyone else.

It started with 1, ben posted it in the thread. highest I've seen is around 59k 

Many people in the UK have low serial numbers as an early batch went overseas it seems. 

Edited by tradyblix
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, tradyblix said:

Many people in the UK have low serial numbers as an early batch went overseas it seems. 

Cool, I missed said thread. 👍

2 hours ago, CPUWIZ said:

Well Happy Birthday! Better late than never 

• Like 1

On 8/4/2024 at 4:23 PM, CPUWIZ said:

I was surprised when i checked mine, it was bought used, my SN is #[000]60147

On 8/4/2024 at 5:09 PM, tradyblix said:

If needed i'll post an image in a second

I couldnt take a decent photo of it so this is the best i got rn20240809_200254.thumb.jpg.1bd2f62ac1d9472a463ae9361f2b71ed.jpg

I hope this isnt the highest posted SN but if so, yippie!

If i end up ever buying 2600+ systems as gifts for relatives i'll post the SNs there, but dont expact that within the summer

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Maztr_0n said:

If i end up ever buying 2600+ systems as gifts for relatives i'll post the SNs there, but dont expact that within the summer

If i ever get another 2600+

I will hope that the serial number is 00081981, i cannot explain why but ya know if 81981 just came off an assembly line, please keep it on hold for me, or dont... i'm not the father of atari...

On 8/9/2024 at 8:05 PM, Maztr_0n said:

I couldnt take a decent photo of it so this is the best i got rn20240809_200254.thumb.jpg.1bd2f62ac1d9472a463ae9361f2b71ed.jpg

I hope this isnt the highest posted SN but if so, yippie!

Highest one i've seen so far.

I hate to tell you this though, but it's better to have a lower number lol 😆

Edited by tradyblix
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, tradyblix said:

Highest one i've seen so far.

I hate to tell you this though, but it's better to have a lower number lol 😆

aint the whole point of this thread to find the highest serial?

go to the other one for the low ones! This is for the high ones!!! see you at 1 Mill!!! 🤣

On 8/11/2024 at 10:55 AM, Maztr_0n said:

aint the whole point of this thread to find the highest serial?

go to the other one for the low ones! This is for the high ones!!! see you at 1 Mill!!! 🤣

I dunno if we're getting to 1 mil lol. Yours still takes the cake tho. Until someone posts 62,000 something. 

35 minutes ago, tradyblix said:

I dunno if we're getting to 1 mil lol. Yours still takes the cake tho. Until someone posts 62,000 something. 

I will cry if that happens

Actually i'd be shocked if this was the highest, i bought it used months ago i will let anybody know what the serial of my next system will be if i ever get one