IGNORED

New Web Site

jaysmith2000

Greetings all,

As most of you know I recently moved from the Bay Area to Las Vegas. In doing so my web-site was taken down, but I have put up a new site and added a bunch of photos of items that weren't on my previous site. Please go in and check it out. More items will be added as I have more time. :)

Jason

http://members.cox.net/jmsmith8

You must get your collection published in a magazine man. I remember Gamefan used to publish pictures and a story about people's collections. BTW, do you have any other complete collections of systems? Are there any more communities like the Jag that have prototypes and stuff like the Jag community?....Besides of course the Dreamcast and Neo.

You must get your collection published in a magazine man.  I remember Gamefan used to publish pictures and a story about people's collections.  BTW, do you have any other complete collections of systems?  Are there any more communities like the Jag that have prototypes and stuff like the Jag community?....Besides of course the Dreamcast and Neo.

Hey Kevin,

I've been meaning to take pics of the rest of my collection. The next "largest" collection I have is of NES. I have over 500 different games with about 300+ being complete with box/instructions. I might add a page of other system stuff on my web-site for everyone to check out. Nothing "earth-shattering" in there though, just a whole lot of games and systems!

Jason

You have software for Web Cortina? I thought no one could use those things.

If you've had success with the Phylon Voice Modems, could you (or anyone else) contact me with the conditions you had for success?

I'll PM you Jason. Yeah, I found some files on the Web Cortina on one of the discs I got a while back out of Atari. I haven't done much with it, but it did recognize the Cortina. Interesting stuff.

Jason

Ok now Im offended :P, you've got the Stone BJL Jag up in your gallery, and the Jedi Jeff Rotary, but the only pic of my Rotary is in its box still hehe.

Very cool collection, but then I didnt really need to say that lol, and that is somewhat of an understatement.

Ok now Im offended :P, you've got the Stone BJL Jag up in your gallery, and the Jedi Jeff Rotary, but the only pic of my Rotary is in its box still hehe.

Very cool collection, but then I didnt really need to say that lol, and that is somewhat of an understatement.

Hahah, I just posted on the other forum that seeing your name reminded me I missed a pic of your controller on my site. I will fix immediately!

Jason

Ok Nick,

I just updated my web-site so check it out. In addition folks I added some very interesting items:

Total Carnage Cart

American Hero Flyer

Air Cars Flyer

A never before seen Jaguar catalog? Is it possible?

plus, the amazing, incredible, unbelievable Tyrant Rotary Controller :D

Have a look:

http://members.cox.net/jmsmith8/index.htm

Jason