IGNORED

Good things are coming

John Stamos Mullet

I'm just hoping this means that pizza place will call me with a job offer, then i can buy all the Ikari Warriors 7800 copies i want and play their Ms Pac-Man machine on break.

It's probably NOT that and you have no clue about what the hell i'm talking about but i'm hoping cosmically or coincidentally whenever this announcement comes i get a phone call...   :D

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, GoldLeader said:

Jus checking in.

Did we ever find out what the Good Things are?

Or are they still just riddles of the mind,  mysteries of the Future,  all enigmatic in nature and unrevealed?

Calgon,  Take me away!

I think the second one haha.

I've been following the topic and I don't know what the good things are 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/17/2024 at 4:21 AM, GoldLeader said:

Jus checking in.

Did we ever find out what the Good Things are?

Or are they still just riddles of the mind,  mysteries of the Future,  all enigmatic in nature and unrevealed?

Calgon,  Take me away!

YOU DON’T NEED TO KNOW! 😉

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, John Stamos Mullet said:

Really this thread was more about getting all the complainers to shut up. 

No it was not. Because you did not tell eveyone what was coming. Some even thought new games or other products would be coming. I think you just want to let everybody know that...

• Like 1

Just now, Fred_M said:

No it was not. Because you did not tell eveyone what was coming. Some even thought new games or other products would be coming. I think you just want to let everybody know that...

No, that’s not it. I was merely trying to post something positive about the future of this line, yet had to do it spoiler free. I was asked not to say anything specific, so I didn’t. 

of course the miserable goons who come here just to hate everything had to do what they always do. 

On 9/3/2024 at 11:46 PM, John Stamos Mullet said:

Forrest Gump GIF by GrayDuckDent

So creating a topic called "Good things are coming" and only post a meme with "That's al I have to say about it" is something positive???

To me that sounds like "I know something you don't". Why not give raz0red the chance to tell everyone what he has accomplished in this new update. You already posted screenshots in the firmware topic...

But, this is just my opinion. For me this is the end of this discussion.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Fred_M said:

So creating a topic called "Good things are coming" and only post a meme with "That's al I have to say about it" is something positive???

To me that sounds like "I know something you don't". Why not give raz0red the chance to tell everyone what he has accomplished in this new update. You already posted screenshots in the firmware topic...

But, this is just my opinion. For me this is the end of this discussion.

The screenshot I posted on the firmware topic is information that was already revealed, months ago, to be coming in the next firmware. There is a lot more in it than just that screenshot. 

8 minutes ago, John Stamos Mullet said:

You just barked at me about “blowing up chris’ spot”, which I didn’t do, and now you’re mad that I’m not doing that?

LOL. 

You really don't understand. Why mention "there is more" at all.

7 minutes ago, John Stamos Mullet said:

Because if people think that's the only thing in it, they will complain to high heaven about that not being enough.

Honestly, I get it. Some people are just ungrateful because they just want to play their favorite ROMs and stuff. Personally, I still would like better flash cart compatibilty...but at least a menu with filter settings is a start towards it being better

However, you were initially being super vague using a Stephen King gif, so I feel like I get what Fred is saying because this is the internet after all and no matter what, there'll be someone out there that'll complain about your shenanigans, even when it isn't intended to offend anyone.