IGNORED

The greatest Sega CD game ever made

Chris++

....is REVENGE of the NINJA!

He he he heeeee. Classic. Pure gold. A must-play. Mike lent it to me yesterday and I've come to the conclusion that there should be a whole Revenge of the Ninja series, plus films and even narrative records. I can't believe all of the "Best classic games" lists have overlooked this gem. But all of the spin-offs need to include the voice of the guy who speaks the title at the beginning. He he heeee!

Joey, I'm sorry to have misled you. I naively assumed everyone knew the silly game I was talking about. PLEASE don't spend more than a dollar on this disc, which is there for "badness" humor value only. Mike and I get off on showing each other how bad certain games are. Hours of fun! You have to at least see it once, though.

So it just sucks. Ok thanks, I won't pick it up unless it's a buck or less. I'm kinda new to the Sega CD so I'm not that familiar with 99% of the games. So far almost all of the ones I have besides the gun shooting games suck. At least I haven't payed more then $3 for any of them.